Digesting the Digestive Things

I'm digesting the fact, digesting the pain. I'm tired. I know you all are tired too. I'm sleepy. I haven't finished reading my biology yet. My phone is out of credit. My mum is in Beijing. My sisters are all at home but I can't meet them before the school break is over. So, with all of these things that are happening, some of my humanity and consideration  is currently low. But I just can't stop thinking about yesterday. How hard did I laughed and how big was my smile. Thanked god it happened :) Thanks everyone ♥. It means the world to me.
Wish me Luck for my Biology tomorrow. It's my favourite subject :D


Ainsi, vous pouvez fermer ? Le monde n'est tout simplement pas sur vous.
Merci beaucoup.



XOXO,
FJ ♥

1 comments:

suffiakmal said...

me tooo. thanks syg !