It's Epic

♥ FRIENDS
Supposed to look like this. LOCATION: Padang Kawad.

Man, tonight is undefined. Had a pretty good nap during the evening, had dinner in a comfortable state (not in a rush as always with some notes in my left hand while eating) and almost got caught up by the MPP students while I'm transfering a few movies to a friend down the lobby at 11.50PM. HAHAHAHHAA.
Chill dude. We're just exchanging movies. Not doing anything bad. Pffftttt. I felt rather empty today. I just smiled and smiled and smiled. No drugs (coffee/codeine) are taken today too. I felt very light and I felt like, I don't know how to describe this feeling, but it's good though. It's good. Hmm I don't know why I'm happy. Hehehe. And if you really wanna talk to me, be a man and please step forward. Don't just stare me at distance. Get it ? :) I literally don't eat human.

Hmm first thing first, let me renew my passport ok. And we'll see where we're going next. It could be Paris :) Right honey ? Wuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
*Dreaming awayy
Ohh Ohh But first, FINAL EXAMINATION first! RT @sarasalleh PRI-O-RI-TIES

XOXO,
FJ ♥

1 comments:

Sara said...

You take codeine too? We're soul sisters. Haha