Day Dreamer ♥

 He's the reason why I am still alive. He's the reason why I boosted my studies. He's the reason why I could smile and laugh the whole day. He's the reason why I didn't forget my whole point why I am here in the first place. Heeeeeeeeeeeeee. He's a dreamer :) Shuai kan ? Hen Shuai :)


---------------------------------------------------♥-----------------------------------------------------


Okay. Enough with my stupid celebrity crush. HAHAHA. Today, nothing much happened. I cooked breakfast and then had lunch+dinner at Raff. I've been wanting to eat the sizzling noodle like forever, so I did. But then, its TOO SALTY. I could get hypertension by finishing the whole plate, so it's a NO-NO. Hmm and then, I've decided to cut someone's hair. Ohh actually, it's 2 people. HAHA. I have no choice but to agree. I can't really let them down when they put their whole trust in me :) Sorry if it didn't turn out the way you guys want them to be. I'm just an amatur. Hehehe. The weather was windy and chilly. LOVE it a lot. It gave me a piece of my mind. And then it rained and ruined my next plan. Damn it. But it only rained in just a few seconds I think but it's too late to go there at that time. So, the plan changed.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ohh. While headache-ing doing the chemistry, I've texted my mum because she's leaving for Beijing on 12th March, which we still have our finals at that time. So I can't go to send her -.-'. Hope you will have a safe trip Mummy. ILY. Hehehe. I even asked her whether she wants my Mandarin Book or not and then she replied, " Pinjam kan Apek ( my friend ) boleh ? Baca buku je susah." HAHAHA! I laughed out like a loon. How dare she said such things. I think my mum has a really good sense of humour lately! kihkih. But then, when I ayat ayat her and knew how cheap a trip to Beijing cost, I straight away asked her, I wanna go there too. Hihihi. I think I'm really gonna go there. I dont have any trouble in communicating with the citizens because I've got a really good translator around. Besides, Im pretty good myself. HAHA. Wo ley le ( fikri syafiq's style) 



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




I've decided to study Organic Chemistry and Matrices today. And I will never sleep until I finished them! Hehehe. Ohh I will. Watch me.




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like It's Her Birthday



And to my honey, Afiqah Hanis/Piqhan/Fiqhan/Beeban/Iqa,

Happy 19th Birthday sayangggg ♥
KAU DAH TUA. Belanja I cake jom ? kihkih
UM tu dekat je nak sampai Puncak Alam ni. Datang la visit I :) I nak final dh ni. I need youu by my side :) Sweet tak ? HAHAHA.
Mintak lah Dato' Shurbaini BMW sebijik. kihkih. Or mintak kat Adib ke kan. Ayah dia kan Datuk K.
AHAHAHA


Study smart people,
XOXO,
FJ ♥

0 comments: