Dear T Khalid,


Do you still remember the time when you were tiding up your locker. You wore your Brown baju kurung, the one for your Hari Raya from which year I can't recall. And then when you were tiding up, you wore Anne's blue shades you found hanging on your mirror or you put it on your locker's dashboard. That small funny blue shades. And then you came up to me. I was at my locker, tiding up too.  We were all busy tiding up since the SPM days were almost over.

I laughed at you because you looked so funny wearing that shades. But then, only when I looked deep at your face, you were crying, underneath that funny blue shades. You said you don't even know why you cried.

Do you still remember this ?

I will never ever forget this moment. Since then, I made you as my bestfriend forever and ever because you chose to cry to me. I dont know why I'm writing this again,now. Maybe it's because of Secret Garden to be blame. Hmmm you've been good to me since forever, even more good after we spent the crazy hangout at Mid. It's a sad thing to accept that when I woke up, you're not there besides me.I miss all of those small talks we share and those awesome moments. The stairs and shampoo. Hmm Yana went home tonight. I'll be sleeping alone. I wish you were here now. Because I can't stand to see an empty bed besides me when I know there's somebody who can occupy it in this kind of time. It's hard to have things circulating and you're not around when I need you. This is the most hethic week ever. But I'm all good tonight I guess. This always happen when I'm all alone and to make it worse, I'm studying Physics. You know how much I hate it right ? Hmmm for the sake of my mum, my future and mini cooper. I still have to.

And can you please ask Anne if she still have that funny blue shades ? I think I might need to wear them .
By the way, where are you now ?


XO,
FJ ♥

0 comments: