I'm Not A Quitter

After a really long day today, I've decided to play the game after so long. And guess what I've achieved ?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They ask me to Quit with no other option  -.-'
Arghhh I'm getting sucks in this game. Hmmmmm. I even don't have The Sims in my laptop. So, I can't really play any games except for TapTap in the iTouch. Lady Gaga songs are quite catchy and fun to play but the battery is out after a few battle. I am totally good in this kinda game you knowww. But the USB is nowhere to be found. Haishhh. I can't really study tonight. But I will in just a few minutes. Atleast a subtopic. Atleast. Or else I don't deserve to sleep tonight. Now how about that ?! HAHAHA.
Btw I'm glad it settled today :) Thanks for the pau, for the reload :) It means the world to me ♥ And a piece of advise for others, next time when you encounters a problem about relationship, solve it Manly by mean Mature-ly. You don't need to fight back virtually. It won't go nowhere and will only got worse. Believe me it will. And Thanks for giving me the idea to sit somewhere and talk to the person. I'm losing my consideration and humanity yesterday as anything that happened wouldn't apply and I was in my worst state ever. If it's not because of you're the one who gave me the idea, I don't know what would happen next. I couldn't even thought about it too. Hmm Merci tres beaucoup and it means Thanks a lot :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I had lunch with Yana Melati at Raff as early as 11.40AM to avoid lunch traffics. And then we both bought Red Bulls, as if to stay away from being sleepy in the exam hall and starts to get sugar high. We were laughing for stupid jokes at raff, when everyone (especially the engineers) returned from their examination. It was funny :D But I think I did fall asleep in a few seconds when the temperature got too cold to handle and my hands were supporting my head on the table, involuntarily. HAHA. What can I do. kihkihkih. But I did sleep late and woke up really early today -.-' 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then, I accompanied Shah for lunch downstairs at PSB because I met him at the stairs and he was alone. It was a great lunch I guess. As always, gossips are in the topic but we're giving more priorities for Biology, a few spontaneous quizes until we didn't even realised it's 1.45PM already! Hmm but it's been a while since the last time I sat and goss around with Shah. Right Shah ? Hehehehe. Nanti kita catch up lagi ehh :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


BTW, Is the news about the nuclear blast in Japan that happened on last Sunday true ? 
Do not Go in the rain?!
Hmmmm if it's true/ not true, just stay away from the rain anyway ok guys. You probably don't want to obtain the Radioactive effects aite. Stay safe :)

  FOR JAPAN AND YOU
Good Night SD :)


XOXO,
FJ ♥

0 comments: