The Remedy

*Tumblr

Don’t make me talk in cinemas. They’ll be hearing me out loud and clear laa you dufus so call me when I'm outside the zone :) Ohh btw today I went out with Asyif,Szen and Suffi. Dilah couldn't join us for today because she was locked up HAHA *we still missed you though. We went to the the nearby sea and did some well you know what is it right, of course it's the photoshoot. The RAW materials are not with me currently so just wait and see yah!
We all looked gorgeous ourselves Hihi. And Asyif Jambu Hot, you've got some pretty good looking shots from today, totally cool! *profile picture ehh hehe?! And thanks a lot for driving us back and forth, ily buddy. Ohh yeah, I've decided to give you the "New York" shirt. Happy Becoming bday buddy :) You're almost 18 already. HUHU And paa, I bought the little black dress you recommended =.='' and the "I Love Peace " at F21. And the next second I'm out of the store, I'm officially broke. Penang is really making me poor back again. Damn!

But again, thanks fr a great weekends. ILY all ;)
XOXO

0 comments: