A whole sunset

Yesterday I went to the beach with my cousin due to boring syndrome. yes, cousin and not cousins. Just the Two Of us. Sad huh? But I enjoyed it though. As u can see below, the photos are a bit blurry and not ohh-so-nice but atleast there's a few things u guys could notice aite? HAHA The reason why I couldnt photographed that much because, we brought the Canon 500D * 15 megapixel people ;) but we didn't brought the battery! Gahhh I'm a little bit upset about it because the sunset was damn nice :( My cousin forgot to take the battery she charged in the next bedroom. Ouch. But no worries :) I have plans to go there again someday. There's a chalet nearby and banana boat and stuffs. And like yesterday, some MMU students joined us. HOT MMu students i'm talking. HAHA but whatever. And did u guys noticed that 3/4 pants are sooo IN right now? I'm talking about guy's fitted 3/4 pants. Almost 89% of the students yesterday wore it. Meowww :)

So who's coming with me later? :)



p/s: so bad bad image ;( and I brought my Diana along but I can't really use the saltwater to develope the negative right on the spot haha. so wait fr it :)

0 comments: