Another Typical English Essay

"If you think that you are too beautiful and hot enough to tackle any guy or girl in case you're a lesbian, Please do so. I wanna see how far you can go. If you act up slutty, dressing up like a whore as u said so, go ahead. I don't mind. I'm just waiting for the results, how many blindfolded guys might trapped in. And as I said so, U talk too big but you're still a chicken. How funny is that ?!
Hihi. I hate this bunch of crowds who believe they own the world. Even Adriana Lima didnt see herself as hot enough while I'm dying when I saw her just wearing a big old loose baseball shirt with a long pants on. Sigh. Sigh. "

Now how's my essay? Any good ?! I'm practically polishing up my English for the upcoming MUET test eventhough this topic has nothing to do with it. HAHA. Just copying what my friend, Afiq did. Covering up something underneath the table. Just in case if the stalker rolls in. You'll never know :)

0 comments: