A boy and his Dreams

The story of a boy that has been writing down a list on what he'll be doing and achieving in his life and ohh boy it's a long list! But to lead to a great life, we must build a list like this so atleast we know what we're living for ;) Although I just knew him this semester, I felt like I've known him forever. HAHA. He listens to me well, he won't object. He's a nice person. Eventhough since the early days of my foundation, I always wanted to talk to him and now I did ! He's a friend of mine. HAHA. Actually I was so amazed by how long are the lists of things that he never did. So that's why I wrote about him this time.

HIS TO DO LIST

+ Fying on an airplane
+ Owning a blog
+ Go to Sabah and Sarawak
+Ice skating
+M.O.S
+Shopping
+Overnight
+Attending a Dinner
+Live in a hostel
+Karaoke
+Learn how to swim
+Learn how to play piano and play songs in front of a crowd 
+Go to Genting, Tambun Lake Town Resort and every water themed park in Malaysia
+Go up on a beach parachute
+Go to Singapore


Most of his list are just the same as mine and it should be longer but I don't have paper and pen to jot down what he said during today's lunch so here are some of what I remembered. I can't swim and I think I never will. *sep HAHAHA.

1 comments:

Calvin Charles said...

Wow...What A lists! How did you manage to get these lists? LOL!