Flowers on the Table, Handphone in hand, Waiter awaits, Violinist All Set

When people are showing their affection towards each other, suddently I felt nothing to bother . Yeahh it's a good feeling :) *flips hair. But actually I'm a bit anxious seeing Yana making plans for her valentine. Hmmmm if only I had one. HAHAHA. Flowers, candle light dinner, boxes of chocolates and serenading songs. But I prefer something different, something special and memorable. Freshly baked cupcakes, picnic in the park, doing photo scrapbooks or solving puzzles, buy something alike, Goshhhh best nyaaaaaaaa! Hehehe. Thought of giving something to someone but nahh he won't appreciate it. He just doesn't know how to. He only know how to pick on me and make me cry. That's all. Dari dulu sampai lah sekarang. Baik bagi kat Thara Khalid. Atleast dia sayang saya -.- Hmmmmm Nevermind, dreaming away kejap.


P/s: Can't stop thinking about your smile today :) Eventhough it's not that much, but yeahh. Hehehe. I'll keep that in my pocket so atleast when I look up the ceiling, I know the answer to my Biology quiz tomorrow :D Ngehehe. Good MOTIVATIONAL ;) Toddles.

0 comments: