Okayyy since it's the confession week going on facebook, I wanna make some too here at my blog. There's this person you guys should know eventhough he didn't inbox me any number but I still wanna say something about him here. He's the one in a million. Yeah I can say that. We've met accidently by anyhow I remembered him being so quiet and shy where I dont think I ever gonna be his friend. He's not talking to me, not even looking at me. At first, I'm like 'FINE'. I don't need you to be my friend but then things changed. We're like closer than everr. And frankly speaking, there's no other guy that ever be close enough like how he is for me. I'm soooo comfortable being around him and maybe I feel protected. He laughs a lot and make jokes sometimes and yeah he spends like a king. But when he's broke, you can probably see him starving but most of the time, he will not. Haha. Hmmm I share some of my problems with him and vice versa and asked for opinions. I like to take care of him as if he is a little child but I know he's not but that's how I felt atleast I contributed something and felt useful. We're not that really close like 24/7 close. I mean, he's got friends all over the place and I'm not the only friend he has so getting his commitment and time is kinda hard but heyy, that's how everyone lives their life right equally. But for now, he's still lives near me. He's brilliant and he often gets tired when he is. Sleeping anywhere he could when he feels like it. I sometimes felt a little bit guilty about it, I can't really see him gets tired. I felt pity for him. Hmmm he's a really really good friend to me, and to everyone.

He will do anything for his friends I swear. He doesnt like to fight. Hmmm he's gonna wear something that look really really nice on our dinner's night hellyeah. I know everyone and every girl will watch and stare at youu probably but dont get too excited ehh. Hahaha. And the most that I like about you is you never forget your duty as a muslim eventhough your real root is not purely malay. I really really respects that because I dont really find any guy that is so concern in your kinda environment. I seriously do. Being someone special to you is kinda special to me and look, our time is almost over. What am I gonna do about it? I can't do anything in this since I dont have the power. Hmm I dont know how will I do everyday in the next few months without you because your presence in my life is like colours on my plain white wall. Thanks for being such a great friend to me and pleaseeeee dont ever forget this girl that made out of nothing before she met youu.

FYI: For others, I will story about you guys later ok,when the right time comes. And to you my Daniel, that bow tie matches you well. We'll just have to find the right shirt. Just like how you don't ever change yourself :)