A piece of Advise from a BFF

Handsome ?!


Hmm this is one of my bestfriend/best boyfriend everr. Don't read this wrong. Hehehe. He's my best boy-friend everr. Kira BFFFF la ni. Hmm I just talked to him just now. How stressful I am this week. A lot of things going on, with college ( how I went through a lot at college alone ) and some other stuffs. Like what I always said, I do think a lot. I cant resist that. And he advised me not to always think -ve and always bersabar. Hmm maybe I do need to talk to someone I used to say almost everything before. No secrets. And at these hard times, it's really hard for me to find anyone who can help me with this confusion. Everynight I kept crying. I also wonder why. My heart and head is never calm.

I wish I had a lot of assignments so that I dont have to think about some other stuffs. Yes I do mean it. Even today, I just planned to go out and buy a red tshirt for this upcoming race on Monday, and suddenly I dont have the mood to go out. So I've decided to stay at home. And I also have a dinner event later tonight at 8PM in Cheras. I dont even have the mood for it now. I didnt even thought of what to wear. We'll see if I can gather and put myself together for that one.

Fikri cakap dekat I jangan fikir banyak sangat about benda yg I tak patut fikir. I wish you were here with me. Or me with you. Someone send me to penang now, please. Or someone send him to me, to Shah Alam. And  he told me jangan nak emo cepat. So I am apologizing for the previous post ( the one about what I did wrong ) . Kawan I cakap ade yang dah start terasa, org yang tak ada kena mengena pulak tu -___- Hmm susah jugak kalau nak bercerita kat blog sendiri tanpa melukakan sesiapa. Lagi lagi org yang tak ada kena mengena. Kat mana la agaknya tempat lain untuk meluahkan perasaan. Hmm and Im not gonna delete that previous post. Im just gonna apologize for it. I dont erase my memories that easily.
Again, I'm making a public apology, thats all I am afford to do for now. 




LIFE IS HARDER NOW. So Im gonna focus more on my studies and be the best Biomedic student everr and score a good job later in the future so I can buy myself a minicooper. Yes, that's my goal :)
I miss you Fikri :) Come home quickkkkk!

0 comments: