Vain-nity Weekends

The Polaroids :) *apologies about my nostrils (-__-) Huehue

Hmm just came back from Andalus with them. hereby I want to declare that this is ze best weekend ever! Well, compared to before, I always wandering around doing nothing, so yeah this week is fun :) I met with my boys and girls :) Love em a lot. Yesterday, on the 8th October, Mukriz hosted a BBQ Party at his apartment in Ampang. So the boys picked me up and we went there and got into the house by ourselves, but Mukriz gave us the key first of course ( Mukriz went to Giant to buy some stuff to be bbq-ued). So after we got into the house, One of my friend started to take out the ingredients he bought to cook Carbonara Spaghetti.And how does he knew that I love that spaghetti a lot ?! Because he likes it too kot. Coincidence. Hueheuheu.

Then he started to peeled the potatoes and put them in the pan to boil them and make mashed potatoes. Then he asked me to cut all the other ingredients and showed me how to do it too! hello I can cook okayy :p Huheuehue. So yeah, he cooked like a pro I tell you. I have no idea he is capable to do so. he even garnished the food he cooked. It was scrumptuos! Next time boleh order lagi teeheee :D

And we organized the party by the pool. Luckily the guys can share shorts and tshirts while us girls were not been told to prepare spare clothes (-__-) Urghhh tension je. Rasa nak mandi kot! of course they can lend us some clothes, but the innerwear is something they dont have in stock -_-. So we just looked at them swimming in shorts/boxers/trunks happily. Hmm. Yeah we did laugh out loud, until the guard came and warned us about the noise and asked us to wrap it up. So we got chased from the scene and was asked to stop. Padahal dh bayar charge kot. Haishh. Party pooper! But it was soo much fun. I miss my boys a lot. Thank god I've met them yesterday. And I've got a good news. Ade org nk beli mini cooper, my FOREVER dream car. Eeee sukanya! nnt boleh tumpang. teheeeee. Yg lain pun ramai yg ade :) Rindu semuaaa.

And today me,she, Di, and his friend Ali went to Sunway Pyramid to watch a movie. After the movie is done, about at 8pm, we went straight to Andalus, to lepak sekejap with Ashid, Solihin and Yatt. So yeah we just come up with a crazy plan. Ashid is going through a dare called ' 30 Hari Mencari Cinta'. He needs to find a mate within 30 days. A real one, not a fake lover. We agreed that he will do these 5 things that we invented for him to obey if he fails to find a mate. But if he did found any mate for himself, we need to complete 7 tasks created by him  (-__-) Its Crazy. And Im the prove! aiyoyoyoyo

So yeah, on the next 9th November, we will sit at the same table, at the same time, with the same people.
"Are You FLIRTY enough Ashid ?!" Huuuu this is just insane/mind blowing. I never ever do this such thing. Huehuehue. And from what I saw, involving yourself with elder's relationships is like a pain in your asss. its really complicated you know, especially when it involves yourself (-__-) Macam macam drama.


Some of the food that he prepared for us yesterday :) YUMMY



xoxo,
FJ

0 comments: