The Rhodes Not Taken ♥

HEYHO everybody :) Here I am gonna share a few photos from my Malacca trip :) Not just Malacca actually. I went to Tangkak, Muar, and Malacca actually! Cuti Cuti Malaysia katanyaaa. Hihi.
Eventhough it was only a day trip,It was a lot of fun. I really need a break, and I did! Alhamdulillah :)
Passed by Bukit Katil, Arip's villa, where I used to come before. Huhuhuhu. And met Haekal Anas at AFamosa, out of the blue. Thought if I might have mistaken him for someone else, but my guess is always correct :) It was him. 




The beautiful view of Taming sari Tower :')



Ohh I wore my new Harimau Malaya jersey that I bought along the way. And people keep on telling me that WE LOSE. " Semalam 3-2 laa. Tak tengok game ke?" Ehh so what if I wanna wear the jersey today and the result is 3-2? Not like you're buying it for me or if I ever hurt your pride when I'm wearing it. Lantaklah if we win or lose, atleast they have worked their asses for that game. But what is your contribution?! Screaming, yelling on the sofa/couch/mamak ? Hmm thought so. This patriotism is going nowhere if Malaysians only support them when they're facing our biggest rival or only if we ever won a game. If this continues on, sooner or later, we'll be ashamed to walk out of the house door in our own team's jersey. Seriously dude.


1. Me and cousin in Batu Caves Temple waiting for the rain to settle down a bit
2. A loyal Harimau Muda supporter that I found on the road! The whole family is wearing the Yellow jersey!
3. How many instax do I own? Hihi

1. At the automotive side in front of the AFamosa ( Can't remember the name) Hihi
2. Rock the World Malacca ! Hoyeahh :)
3. My lil sis Ika, me and Adam (cousin)



And now I'm back to reality. Weekdays that are packed with classes from 8/10AM to evening 4/5/6PM. How's life treating you? Any good? Hmm for those who is going to attend their first class tomorrow, GOOD LUCK. Suck all the energy back and exhale the HOLIDAY air! You don't really need them now . It's time to get your head on the game :) FOCUS ♥
Ohh Imma sleep now. Still have to attend a class tomorow, even after the cancellation has been made. Soo many classes are cancelling these days. Don't really understand the screwed up stories behind it. Yeah I paid them good money to make them cancel the class. HA-HA ._.



P/s: Ohh I'll do another post for the damn sad movie that I just watched, " My Little Black Dress" later ok :) Too sleepy now. GNSD everyone.

XOXO,
FJ

0 comments: