the Truth

Okay let me be honest with you now. My phone is lacking of credits due to ummm idk. But when you texted and I didnt reply, that's mean my credit is dead, okay? Paham ? Moving on to my next point, sorry for a delay on my posts on blog and fb. Having trouble with the connectivity lately. haishh will be in a pink condition soon! And I have something to tell everyone but I don't know how. From the beginning, only Asyif realised it. He's so detailed and concerned that he could detected it from the beginning we've met. He's good in that part. The reason why I don't say it in the first place because all of the stories will only bring me to tears. But I don't need anyone's mercy or wtv because I know I'm strong enough to handle the truth. So next time you know it, don't ask or hmm. I just need you guys to know it but just act like before, before you knew it, okay? Because some people will act differently after they knew about it. I don't want that. And please please cover on those words that came out of you're mouth. I know you hate it, hate her or hate him, but they are still somebody to you. Believe me, once you've been hit on the head, you'll finally figuring it out that, 'Ohh, I miss her/him actually'. And at that moment, you'll cry and finally realised something that you have done before was the biggest mistake you ever did in you're perfect little life.

Mood Song: Rascal Flatts- What's Hurt The Most

PEOPLE USUALLY APPRECIATE SOMETHING AFTER THEY ARE OFFICIALLY GONE. True ?

1 comments:

adilah rahman said...

baby. what isit about? huh??