Marijuana Dreams

Hmm it's the Love Season huh? I can tell by just simply reading all of others' blogs. Someone's hurt here, someone's hurt there. OMG. What is happening to world ? Do people become meaner or what ?Hmm I can't even tell. But whatever right ? F*** love. I also just discovered Miley's song, WHO OWNS MY HEART * thanks to Giuliana Rancic. By watching the video and listening and lingering through the lyrics, I think it can make me feel better. HAHA If I can go insane and uncontrollable like her for just one night. Dream on :P I also just accomplished my MUET speaking test today and I'm the CANDIDATE D y'all. Clap your hands now because it's finally over. During those effing seconds in the examination room, all I thought was to just go on top of the table, dancing and singing ' BLAH BLAH BLAH' from Ke$ha. HAHA but hey wake up! it's not Hollywood. And what is happening to our local entertainment world recently ? I think I had watched a lot of E-News and lack of Melodi or Fuhh! haha seriously people. And one of my friend's friend just called me Khloe Kadarshian. HAHA. I'll take that as a compliment ?! I can take it as whatever I want. Ohh and btw I'm superbored! Take me to your marijuana fantasy world? HAHA And go on a road trip in the volkswagen Hippie painted van. Nice huh? Geee

p/s: The marijuana is just a metaphor. HAHA :D

0 comments: