Hiatus

Just done doing the web for our Grand Dinner. As usual, I'm still one of the commitee, no matter where I go ;) Hopefully with my presence, everything will be just fine and smooth. Aminnn :)
But I haven't finished my physics tutorials yet. But that's never gonna be on my way this semester. NEVER ! :)
so I gotta continue my tutorials after this.

But back then, at 8.35pm or something like that, I called my mum and then she called me back so that I won't waste my money hihi. I talked and talked and talked. By just hearing her soft voice, tears rolled down my cheeks. I couldn't believe myself that I let her down this once. I always did back then, but this time it's different. I know I'm not that super smart, but atleast I wanted her to know how hard I'm struggling here. I did. I won't let you down again. Not this upcoming time. Mama, forgive me :( ILYFAE

XOXO

0 comments: