Dissapointed in Sooooooooooooooooooo Many Ways

It felt really heavy on my back that I can't even breathe. Even at my lowest place in the committee, I felt this way, how about those who owned the upper spots? They must be freaking frustrated by now. And to add things to the problems, even our own community didn't support us with all their heart. Why did I said that? Because from my observation and the survey I did, everyone is not paying their attention to everything we did. It's like today I make a survey through the most creative way I could think of, to attract them and show our efforts, but then tomorrow we wake up, like there's nothing happening. No busy buzz. No nothing. I don't blame or angry with anyone, it's just that I might actually hope that everyone put themself in our shoes like how we always put ourselves in their shoes. We always thought about how will they react with everything that we decided because we actually do care about what they will think with everything since every little decision made by us will make a big change to the things we colaborated for all this while. Sigh. And I'm still thinking of ways on how to capture their heart and attention and make them believe in us. But for 1.5K people? It's too many heart to take care of without support and trust. How to tackle their hearts ? And how not to think tooooo much about what they will think? Of course I can't because that's what I'm suppose to do. It's my job anyway aite ? So let's pray that everything will be okay. Just tell me it will be okay. PLEASEEEEEEE.
And to all the committee members, it will be fine, just fine. Show them what we've got! Swagger? haha. If not, let's just throw the party to ourselves. Hihi. Tak payah susah susah.
But just I'm hoping that people will trust our decision and support us and also be understandable on our situation. WIN-WIN pleaseeeeeeeee :'(

1 comments:

AJIE said...

don wery.aku support korg.
prhaps lgi ramai yg skong dripda tak.
chill!
ngee~
;)