Penang Road Trip Volume 2 :)

PENANG- Today is my last day here after spending 7 days in Penang. It was fun, super fun! If I were given a choice to live between my own house or in Penang, definitely Penang has won. Hihi. Because there are sooo much to see and go. And taste too. HAHA. So I spent my whole vacation in Balik Pulau, my cousin's house, FREE of course. hassle free. And then I already achieved my WHAT-TO-DO list. So I'm ready to go home this evening eventhough I actually have planned to stay for another couples of days but my mum has been calling me and ask when to come home because I'm a part time maid, remember ?! haha. I can't wait to be back here again! :)
And of course, when talking about Georgetown, everything that settled down on the land look so vintage and pretty, even their small alley look so cool to take photos of it. The brick walls, small vandalism grafitties, and old folks sitting at the coffee shop with one leg on the chair while sipping fresh brewed coffee just tingled me. I go crazy and act like a foreigner when I'm in action padahal orang local je. HAHA
So, Good Bye Penang =.=''

* Line Clear nasi kandar, the best in town for me. It is used to be my dad's favourite and we will have this one before we go home every Hari Raya.



* one of the unexpected famous restaurant nearby the road for their foods









1 comments:

suffiakmal said...

cantek la fera..jelousnye ! fera..asal u xajak i stay with u ?!
hahah
this is what i expecting to see when i in penang !