Based On True Story: This Is Life and It's Unfair


"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I heard the next door girl screamed to her lungs while strugling to live. She suffered from a brain tumour after been diagnosed early May this year. No wonder they, the whole family didn't stay at home for 2 months, until July. After they've got back home, my mum asked Uncle Koh where have they been. Well, you never know if they were running away from Ah-Long or what right because it seems so suspicious. So uncle Koh said that her 9 years old daughter is sufferring because of a brain tumour inside her head. And until now, I can hear she screams, almost everynight. Uncle Koh also has been to the houses nearby and told them not to be shock or scared or think weird because he literally explained everything to us. He said that she can't bear the pain she's through. How sad and pity. I know how painful it is to feel it, even old folks cry the whole day when dealing with tumour, nothing less compared to a 9 years old girl. And everytime I water my plants outside my house and I see her playing around with her little brother and laughing out loud, I feel relieve. It seems like her pain is away from her, atleast for the moment. The cost of the treatment is also high and hundreds of thousands have been used up. Hmm that's how life goes on. We, the slaves of the Almighty shall just pray and hope for the best of us in the future. And do look and care about the less unfortunates :)

MORAL OF THE STORY: That's why he created the world this way so that people would learn how to become a person with tolerance :)

"GET WELL SOON NEIGHBOUR" >.<

0 comments: