WHAT I LISTEN TO RIGHT NOW

Lincoln Hawk- Everytime
Camera Obscura- Floyd, I'm ready to Be Heartbroken
Secondhand Serenade- Awake
Maroon 5- She Will Be Loved
Leighton Meester feat Robin Thicke- Somebody To Love
Lily Allen- Littlest Thing
Jonas Brothers- Sorry
Taeyang- Wedding Dress
Katy Perry- ET
Lindsay Lohan- Confession of A Broken Heart
Far East Movement feat Ryan Tedder- Rocketeer
Travis McCoy- Need You
2NE1- Go Away
Yuna- Something Super
Hujan- Kotak Hati
Jonas Brothers- When You Look Me In The Eyes
Big Bang- Make Love
Big Bang- Lie
Miley Cyrus- When I Looked At You
Miley Cyrus- Goodbye
Nicole Scherzinger- Until You Loved Me
Avant feat Nicole Scherzinger- Lie About Us
SHINee- Jojo
Neyo- Never Knew I Needed
Kotak- Masih Cinta
Kerispatih-  Bila Rasaku Ini Rasamu
Aizat- Pergi
Hilary Duff- Someone's Watching Over Me
Yesung- It Has To be You
Ungu-Kekasih Gelapku
Paramore-Misguided Ghosts
Goo Goo Dolls- Before It's Too Late
2PM- Tik Tok
Estrella- Stay
Miley Cyrus- Stay
Lindsay Lohan- Over
Secondhand Serenade- A Twist In My Story
S07- Dan
Timbaland feat One Republic- It's Too Late To Apologize
Taylor Swift- Teardrops On My Guitar
Neyo- Because Of You
Low Shoulders- Through The Trees
Push Play- Midnight Romeo
McFly- Too Close For Comfort
Hilary Duff- So Yesterday
PCD- I'm Done
Maher Zain- InsyaALLAH
Shontelle- Impossible
The Strokes- Reptilia
Artic monkeys- Fake Tales Of San Fransisco
Oasis- Don't look Back In Anger
Britney Spears- Everytime
Meet Uncle Hussein-  Lagu Untuk Mu
Katy Perry- Like In The Movies
Christina Aguilera- Dirty
Ashlee Simpson- L.O.V.E

Lame ? I don't care. Because all the new songs sucks literally. Yeah, is there any new songs ? I don't think so. Let's just go back to basic.

1 comments:

I. Arieff said...

Agreed! New song sux -.-'

Im still w/ The Fray, Coldplay and Goo Goo Dolls :]

P/S : Malas nak log in account