For you guys, Syakeer and Azza :)

First of all, I dont know what's going on with me and videos on my blog. -.-' But am not trying to be like all of those Vlogs star. Matlutfi, tah sape lagi sorang tu or Maria Elena. I dont do that kind of videos. Mine are specially dedicated for those people I intended to say something. Not to impress anyone.
So this video is made specially for Syakeer. Yang lain, kalau tak nak amik tahu, tak payah tengok pun takpe. Tak ada apa apa yang penting pun.

So Syakeer, I hope you watch this :'( By the time I uploaded this, it won't appear. Maybe because of my internet speed. I dont know how about y'all. But then, if it's still won't appear, ignore it ok -.-'

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Pendeta, I saw Syakeer at the corner of the room. His eyes were gloomy and red. It's so obvious that he has fair skin. Hmm and then I saw Sara. We had lunch together with the others too and then at the moment Syakeer stood up and made a speech, I know things are not going really good at the moment.  

We're really gonna miss you :'(
And when he did really left, out of the door with Fikri, I thought I was really gonna stood up and go and say my last Goodbye to him, but when I looked at Sara, she quitely just sat at her place and just shook her head. Hmm so I didn't go to him because I thought he'd be packing at his room so I still have time to go and see him. God heard my wish, Syakeer is still in Puncak Alam at the moment when Sara and I was just talking about this shitty goodbyes. Even poor Sara she lived in Sarawak. Even making this harder for us to meet.

So, Amat, Seri, Sara and some others are there too to pay their last goodbye for a couple of times already to him. I can't really cry just now but I can feel the gap, and it's getting bigger and bigger. Maybe my heart are trying to prove that they are strong enough to just look and smile at the people I love here, leave me. It wasn't even a proper goodbye, just like how Sara said it wasn't. I even watched him till the tail of my eyes, till I can't even see any glanced of that big black car of his.
To you Syakeer, don't ever leave your twitter alone. You'll tweet a lot right ? You have to ok. And I have a few friends there, I shall tell them to take care of you in the beginning, if you need to ok :) Azza jugak! hhihi.
And that was just Syakeer. Even this parting segment I can't even handle, what about the others ?!
What about them ? What about them ? Hmm those who knew me well know how this is gonna work.
Gosh this is the only thing that I really hate about finishing my last Final paper. This is the only thing.
ONLY.
And I haven't sleep since yesterday and I still couldn't -.-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But we did played around with flour yesterday. It was so much FUN. Serious FUN ♥  Pranking Szen :) But, ourselves got pranked as well. They poured the flour on my hair and face just that easy. Then I have to hand-washed my black blazer and jeans but that's okay! hehehehe. Hmm my hair looked so good today, like seriously good I tell you. They made them looked like I highlighted them grey. Photos later :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then later the evening, I thought of going out alone. To Shah Alam or to Sunway. Since everybody else is sleeping and busy with some other stuffs. I really really need to give my mind a break. Because whenever I do something but then after I finished it and it still the same, I felt like I'm finishing nothing. So I need to get out, feel and breathe in a new atmosphere for a while. But then I have to wash my clothes and hair (the most tricky part) and pack all of my stuffs for good. No time, unless I'm staying outside.
So Yana and I had a late night dinner at 9PM since I ate literally nothing for the day and then we went to meet up with the guys, nak bagi barang. They're heading out also. Mannn, I'm so stressful at that time. Entah pasal apa tak taw. Sebab tak lepas kan perasan berkuap duduk dalam kampus dan dengan mata yang belum tidur seharian masa tu. Rasa macam nak buat benda yang gila punya random. Kalau ada Rapid time tu, memang dah naik dah. Esok subuh baru balik kampus. Haishhhhh. Celaru betul.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Balik bilik tengok Glee jap atas bed. Yana pulak dengan cubaan nak main game Hotel 626 (kot) tak dapat sebab application nya yang slow sbb baru habis download. Pfffft. Sambil tengok Glee, asyik pandang handphone je. Bila la dia nak perasan 'ada benda dalam bekas tu'. Takut takut dia buang je bekas tu sebab kalau orang pulangkan balik kat I bekas lens tu, I akan letak je balik dalam beg. No clue. So, risau gak kalau dia ignore je bekas tu. So, buat la puzzle sikit. Nota terbalik. HAHA. Dah tak ada idea nak buat ape as a sign 'please dont throw this container' literally. Tapi kalau fikir fikir balik takkan la I sanggup jalan pg sana nk bagi bekas kosong je. Esok kan ada lagi :) kihkih. But then perasan jugak. And to the one that texted me tu, you jangan la fikir yang tu tak dapat. I bukan nya suka perasaan tak adil ni. Adaaaa. I won't forget the people here, especially you guys. When the right time comes, it will ok :) It's his day that I'm thinking of giving it before it ended. Hmm enough about crappy talk, harini nak keluar. Phewww!
Kalau harini tak keluar jugak kan, I'm gonna hang myself in my room. HAHA. Biar puncak alam ni berantu (berhantu). Stress lahh semalam. Hishh. Hmm tapi takpe, harini nak keluar.
Yeay yeay yeay :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


p/s: If you guys still remember my old posts, that I once said I am almost being left by the KTM while I'm in MID, buying something, that is the thing. Dah macam drama Korea pulak rasanya time tu. Tang tang tu la lupa nak amik duit baki, time time tu la tu je duit yang tinggal, dan time time tu laa KTM nak sampai. Time time tu jugak la takde tempat nak crash tapi last last ada jugak. Hahahaha kelakar je. Dah, nak pergi cuci kipas dengan Yana Melati. Dia bagi alasan dia tak sampai nak bersihkan. HAHA. Takpe. I have to do it anyway. Toodles ♥



Bye Syakeer. Bye Azza. Take Care taww :)
XOXO,
FJ ♥

2 comments:

syakeer said...

thi is truly gonna make me cry :'(

syakeer said...

lemme share this one with you Fera :) http://photooftheday.hughcrawford.com/