Job Hunting ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Job hunting. 

Hmm so far there are so many jobs that we've applied! TOPMAN/TOPSHOP, ZARA, Starbucks, GSC, Quicksilver, COTTON ON, Machine, hmmm so many.
The shocking interview was from TOPMAN/TOPSHOP really pulled us out. They went straight and just asked,
'WHAT DO U KNOW ABOUT TOPMAN/TOPSHOP ?'
Hah! next time, do your homework guys ! And make sure u atleast have some working experiences :) It's for your own good. We'll find a home for u guys and start our career days later ok ? :) I am pretty much excited about this whole working thing since I'm superbored. Nak lepak je, out of cash. Hmm so what to do ? We need to work pronto! But then I still don't know when I will be able to work myself since I have to take care of my little sis when my mum is outstation to Turki this April -.-' Hmmm.
Btw, Iqbal and his friend, Shazwan joined us too. But they left early. Kak Nora cari :) Ohh We did watched Sucker Punch and commments ? Hmm I'll leave you to it yourself. Pg la tengok ok :) I think it's just pretty girls with guns and a whole lot of imagination. Hmm that's all from me today. I had a pretty tiring but fun day. for those whose not joining, dont worry. This is all for our own good! I miss hanging out with you guys :') Ohh Thara my dear, sorry I can't make it today. I'm running out of time and cash -.-' Sorry -.-'

Have a nice day Beautiful people ;) 


Ohh btw, Thanks Iqbal for the post about me :) Ngheeeeeeeeeeeeee *flattered

XOXO,
FJ ♥

3 comments:

Calvin Charles said...

eeeee... best....

Mfs said...

haha..sgt pent kan..

M. I. Arieff said...

Hahaha, sorry lar.. kalo free tron lar Setiawangsa.. ill pick u up :]