I'm Back ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 L I F E      A F T E R    T H E   F O U N D A T I O N
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello people ! There must be a few of you have been wondering where the hell I've been these few days aite?
Yes, I'm still healthy, sleeping at normal hours and still logic. It's just that I've promised myself not to go online atleast for 2 days after the seperation. Why ? To recover from the wound. Maybe to some of you, it's just no big deal, but it is to me. Till today, every morning I woke up, I felt different. I know we may have a lot of time to meet each other again. Yes, it's true. But the Asasi phase that we've been through has ended. Fullstop. So, to gain that kinda experiences and memory is a one life chance. You won't get a second chance. I'm not doing the old sad sad post. No more. I'm done crying. So today I couragedly stepped out from my house and took the KTM to Midvalley, all by myself. Nobody is free at this hour so I just killed my chance. Eventhough at first, I'm so lazy to do so. But since I ate and do nothing good for these few days and haven't got out of the house since the last 2 days, I need to breathe in some fresh coffee-smell air. So I went around the mall and looking for jobs too. Then settled myself at Coffee Beans. A good way to overcome stress :)
A Blueberry Muffin for Brunch :) Yummy
So, today I made a call while I was walking around. It's so good to hear your voice after 2 days. Hahaha. But then, I'm all good. Just to see how's everybody is doing. With soo many Facebook notifications, wow. Offline for 2 days can make a really big difference of not knowing what's going on around you -.-' So, I just read Szen's blog post and Suffi blog post too. And guess what? Opppss you guys did it again. I cried hellyeah I did -.-' A G A I N.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's what I said. 2 days of offline can keep you back in time of not knowing whats going on. So, I know what's going on. Szen's post means so much. And yeah I hate that goodbye. It's not a proper goodbye ( according to Sara Salleh). But what to do. Even at that time, I was like ' Okayyy. So is this really how I'm going to leave and say goodbye to them, to you ??? Just like this ??" I was a bit sad because you seems to be so okay for me to leave. Maybe you're not that really sad or you're just cool about it. But then, after I arrived home, I just knew you, Suffi and Fik cried. You hold it in until I'm gone from your sight. That's even made me cried so hard. Man, that night I slept early. With sore eyes and red nose.
Ahh enough about this talk again and again. I was bumping into this when I read their blogs. hehehe.
So tomorrow, I'll be watching Beastly with a few of Hot guys (you know who) hahaha. Shah and Fik kot. Anyone else ? :) 

Have A Nice day Beautiful People :) *Shah's way. kihkih

XOXO,
FJ ♥

1 comments:

suffiakmal said...

shadappppppppppppp. u've made me cried. u know what,u buat i rasa i perlu amek bas pergi kat u sekarang.