♥ Dear M and F

Dear M,

Thanks sebab sudi berbuka dengan I harini. Im so happy that atleast I had a chance to break my fast with you today. Im afraid this might be the first and the last time. I was so guilty at first for asking such a favour as I knew you might have other plans but I'm sorry this time I have to be selfish. If not, I never ever had the chance to break my fast with you. And after that, I will regret myself after resigning. It's just that I always felt things are so much different now. But I know things will circulate and we have our own life and this will taught us how to be strong. It's ok. I know we have good bond ;)

I bravely enough decided to take a step backward and stayed there. Because I know if no one will do so, It'll hurt you more. I am used to be hurt all the time, so I dont bother feeling the pain anymore. Anyhow if it will make you happy, I'm fine with that. It's just that I am pretty amazed by how a selfish a person can be till it make me wonder who suppose to lose who. But fret not, I already put that feeling behind. Maybe Im the one who felt that since I dont really know the person as much as you do. Apologize for that.

I'm just hoping we could still meet up one day and everything will be back to how it is when the person standing in middle is gone. or if he never will, I dont know. But overall, thanks for being there for me, again. im know Im such a fuss, im so sorry. I'll try to change that bad habit of mine -___- Im gonna miss you badly ;(




And to F,

Please take care of yourself. You;'ll be leaving somewhere far far away from me. And you know there's no one will take care of you like how I do. But I'm always here for you. Dont worry ok. You can just find me 24/7. Just dont be more like a person who you are not. Just be yourself. And control your life wisely. We will never know what will happen in the future so act wise ok. I just dont know how will I be after this without you. Life is different I think :( Just dont ever forget me ok ? Im gonna miss you badly honey. Really gonna miss you :( And I just dont know how will I face you tomorrow. Eventhough sometimes I think I already lost you, It's not what i think maybe. because everytime you will convince me back that you're still here with me.


And I just dont know how bad I will cry tomorrow to both of you. Even today, I cancelled everything I planned because my head and my mind is no here anymore. It's somewhere out there, wandering, thinking about you guys. Because whatever happenes, You guys will always be the guys in my heart. Near or far, Close or loose, Good or fighting, Still it will never change anything. N E V E R,
K dah penat nangis. Nak tido plak. Goodnight #KTHXBAI


p/s: kalau nak discover satu lagu sedih ni, try la this one and ohh to both of you guys, what I wrote above was never meant to hurt you guys. it's just how I truly feel. Im sorry if it makes you feel bad or anything but not planning to hide that since you guys are leaving me soon :(







XOXO,
FJ ♥

0 comments: