Ape Salah Saya ?

OK. While I was browsing, checking my facebook notifications, I usually will go to every profile who's hot in the timeline. I mean, everytime a familiar name appeared in my timeline, I will click that name and see what's up with him/her. So basically I will know what's going on with the people around me. And then I realised why can't I view ( we assumed this person as Z), Z's profile. I raised my eyebrow. And then I realised there's a | ADD AS FRIEND | icon on top of the right corner of my notebook. I was stunned and shocked for a second. Im like, ' WHATTT ?? '. So I refreshed the page, and same thing appeared. After that I only realised that I've been removed from Z's friendlist. Z REMOVED ME FROM IT'S FRIENDLIST.




Only 1 question popped out of my mind. DID I DO ANYTHING WRONG TO Z NOW ?! DID I ?? IS THERE ANY UNFINISHED BUSINESS BETWEEN US ANYWAY ? IF THERE IS, THEN TELL ME. 










ok. I dont really freaking care if Z wants to remove me from it's friendlist, I do respect it's decision but why ? I dont even remove you from mine ?. IF YOU DO WANT WHATEVER YOU ARE CHASING NOW AND IF YOU THINK THAT IM STANDING ON YOUR WAY, I'LL GIVE YOU THIS CHANCE TO TAKE IT. I'M BACKING OFF. TAKE WHATEVER YOU THINK I SNATCHED FROM YOU. And in everyone's eyes, Im always the bad person. Always will be.
But remember, I do feel so down when I knew you removed me. because I think eventhough I might have a few probs with you before, I think I did managed to settle it somehow. And it's too bad you showed a clear signal, by removing me. Thanks for being my friend before. Atleast we had some beautiful moments back in the summer. It's too bad. It's really is too bad. Too bad.
On second thought, If im thinking this matter the +ve way, you just wanna hide whatever you wanna/do/go/ say that's usually might catch my attention huh ? I dont really stalk people since I rarely go online these days but hmm it's ok laa. Suka hati you. I redha. InsyaAllah everything will be just fine, even without your commitment in this friendship. And I know you might be reading this too. Im not that stupid to notice anyway. I have my own way of acknowledgement.




I might be saying this until midnight. Too bad . . . .

0 comments: