Eid Mubarak is not over yet ♥

YES WHAT YOU'RE SEEING IS TRUE. RAYA KAMI BELUM HABIS LAGI ! HUEHUEHUE
At Thara's Open House ♥ with Bebe and Fida :D

And these are my girlsss ♥ We've been together since Form 1 (basically) until now. Imagine that! Longer than any anniversary we ever had with our boyfriend(s). Hueheuheu


OKay. From where do I begin ?! Hmm orientation ? Quite okay I guess. Just a few seminars about MSU*thanked god. Hehehehe. And then since I'm doing a short semester for the timebeing, Im gonna learn Anatomy& Physiology Part 1 first and there's another subject which I can't remember the name. Hehehe. I'm sorry:I'm still new. Compared to IPTA, everything here must be settled by ourselves. like 100% Independent! It's quite hard actually especially if you missed/screwed something, you really blew it off. It's that simple.

I'm still looking for a proper home for the timebeing. This apartment that I'm living now is quite ok from the aspect of living needs and facilities, but very low to expect for it's safety&security. I mean, the criminal records here are wayy wayy too many. How am I gonna live here for the next 3 Years ?! Can I check out the way I checked in ? InsyaAllah. I hope so.


MSU. Hmm the campus is so great! All the facilities are awesome. Friends ? Hmm did I mention that my coursemates rockxx ? Yup. Plus, I have about 4 students from Puncak Alam, who are my coursemates as well, so I'm all good. And our class rep is From Puncak Alam. *drumrolls .....Zul ! huheuehue. Congratulations. Our lecturer chose him, not us ;) Those new friends I've made also awesome! Mira, Nabil, Kumu and some others more ( I dont have so much time to memorise their name today). Mira is pretty and awesome. Dah senior dah dia, and she lives in Cheras, near to my house BTS. So this Friday after we finished our briefing, she's gonna send me home :) And I forgot to mention that I have NO CLASSES on Fridays!!! *doing a WakaWaKa dance+ Sing along to Rebecca Black. Hueheue. We have 31 students in our course BBM ( Biomedical Science) , all of us together for this batch :D Hopefully we're all gonna be fine. For now, I can still go here and there with my other friends, lepak here and there but when my classes have started, sorry guys. I'm gonna focus 110% this time. Cuti je boleh lepak. IF I dont have any assignments -__ But even today, during my first day of class, I've already scored a project from my beloved handsome lecturer: a 4 weeks project. HUGE! Hmm I'm anxious for it :)

 And then later, we're gonna have a trip to the hospital too. Pretty much excited for everythingg, | wearing a labcoat again, the trip to hospitals, anatomy, dead bodies, medication studies | :) And now I know how's life as a Bachelor students. Soo many things to be learnt yet soo many things you wanna do. Temptations are quite strong but I have to bear it all. Not gonna let what happened before happen again huh? Im gonna try my very best ♥

Next week I'm also gonna involve with MSU's Metabolic Race. huehue. Im gonna be the commitee, jaga checkpoint. It's like an Amazing Race, but involving Biology I think. hehehe. There are soooo any events happening in this college. You just gotta keep up :) and sadly to say that there are only 8 Boys in my course. How do we share them ?! Huehuehehuheue. But the boys here are so 'Justin Bieber'/ GossipGirl Chuck&Nate-ish. Feasting my eyes, everyday literally. Teheeee. And yesterday I went out with Akhyar and Paan for dinner. Paan treated us dinner @ Restoran Tasik Indah, Shah Alam. And OMFG their TomYam is so damn delicious! And their Lemon chicken. Huehuehue. Omnomnomnomnomz :D








Ok. Tomorrow, I'm gonna attend a business seminar at 9AM until 3PM :) Need to sleep early. A lot of critical thinking involved.That's all for now ok ? For every second updates, Follow me on twitter ♥  . BTW, I miss everyone :') It's quite hard for me to start everything that I always find myself alone, until I'll found people who has the same thoughts with me but nobody replace you guys the best bcs they can't ! and I miss my boys too. Meeting them up this week kot. Anyway, 
GOODNIGHT SWEETDREAMS BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE ♥





XOXO,
FJ

0 comments: