Back For Good

 REALISED THE ABSENCE OF MY BLOG FOR THIS TIME BEING ? GOOD.

. It showed how loyal you are. You must be wondering why I privated it huh ? I need some time to think and refresh everything. No big deal. Just my friend advised me to do so to let things cooled down a little bit. Not being dramatic but for whatever reasons, it's not appropriate to just type it out here. Rumours flew fast via web these days, even faster than light or sound. I think I can get over it now, ONCE AND FOR ALL. Please help me cope with this.

Even our religion taught us to forgive and seek forgiveness no matter who make the mistakes. Im starting fresh. Breathing in and out. Since this is the last post for this misery episode of my life, I hereby would like to announce that I want to make a public apology. To those who I have ever hurt, Im really sorry. Im just a normal human. I make mistakes. I do not hold any grudge against anybody. Some people might say I did, but I wonder how they read my heart or mind. I cant even tell what im thinking myself. So it's up to you to believe this story or not. It's not like I can shut their mouth with a face mask or something. People will keep on saying things.

I've got a long way to go in my life and so far, it's getting good :) Alhamdulillah for that. No rough patches. Im still seeing those people I love the most at anytime I want, Im still with them, no matter what. Because I know who will stick and stand up for me when I stumble down pretty hard. I know them well. I dont need poker face. We dont play poker buddy. We dont. We run real game, we show real face. And so far, life in college is good too. 
And generally, Im apologizing. If our prophet can forgive his umat, why cant we forgive other people too ? walhal kita hanya cuma insan atau manusia biasa yg sentiasa melakukan kesilapan.

On the night Kolej Jati was caught on fire, I was there. I witnessed the scene. But I just dont bother at all since Yana said it was just smokes from people who was committing open burning. Hahaha. And by watching the video from youtube, now do u wanna ignore FIRE ALARM guys ?!! Never ever ok. Even after the fire got up to the 6th floor, there are still few students chilling in their room, acted like nothing is happening. Maybe because they thought it was a false alarm. I also have a bad experience with fire and gas last week, but no time to write that down here, but just be safe guys. NEVER EVER PLAY WITH FIRE OK. Never.


Im letting this one problem go, once and for all. No need to think what is it, just let it go and jangan salah sangka for anything. I have so many things that happened to my life each day. so it's like 0.1% probability of whatever you think in your head to expect that might be the problem that I kept bragging before. Let the time heals everything. InsyaAllah. And to all of my dear friends, thanks for understanding me and be by my side no matter how low I am feeling at the moment. Thanks for keep on comforting me in so many ways. Szen, Fikri, Yanananaaa, Thara, Mya, Sara, Adiman, Suffi, Ija, Mira, Jijon, and byk lagi. Even from MSU yg baru kenal pun, thanks fr the advice. I'M BACK FOR GOOD ( ^.^)/


xoxo,
 FJ

0 comments: