2011 : A Year of Up & Down Being In Teen Years

Just got the chance to read up a few blogs from my dashboard. Yeay since its Christmas today. I spent my holiday with only one of my fave person, that always been there for me until now. How grateful I am to still have that person is undescribe-able. Some are so far away. We're stuck in between distance and time. And another one of my fave person, Yana Melati. Who has always been there for me, no matter what. To make it clear, she owns a part of my life. We shared everything since highschool, since 2005 to be precise. How can I not share everything with her. Hmm since  a new year is coming soon, lets recap of what happened until this very second.

2011. Full with laughters, tears, sweet memories, bittersweet and the bitter. You cant never say you havent cried all this year. You cant never say you havent smiled, laughed out so loud this year. Things happened. As for me, many things happened in my life, everyday. Thats why I own a blog. So I dont lose any of the important memories along my life. I own diaries before and now, I just dont know where they all went. This blog helps me to keep myself forward and still remember what happened in life that should taught me a thing or two about living. Life has taught me to be matured. And yeah dont tell me maturity depends on age. Some people just grow up, getting older, but never wiser. It depends actually. Not being judgemental, but sometimes I hate to admit that it's true.

About my studies. I've been struggling a lot. By my own. Not to complain or anything but it's been hard for me. I know I'm taking a lighter course than anyone, not that complicated and tired as medic, but for me, in whatever course you're taking, they have their own 'hardness' level that other courses don't have. I mean, ' can everybody draws mannequin with kohl' ? Or draw a blueprint overnight ? No. Hmmmm. But any medical courses should be the hardest. I've been struggling alone, at home. I sometimes have to struggle with the way I studied. I have to go out and find some places which can give me serenity, calmness and relaxing. Unlike other people, they can always meet up their coursemates at cafes or library or anywhere since they are living in the same campus. You guys should be very grateful for that. If only I have second chance to correct everything thats not right. But maybe my path has been writen this way, thats what mom said. I just need to believe in myself that I can do it this time. Yes I can :)


 If I have the chance, I'll be doing my masters afterward, or double degree. That's my plan, for now ;) InsyaAllah. And sometimes I just don't like the way people judge me. I am always being nice to everyone and yeah it's something you guys could say about. Don't flatter yourself too much. Annoying.



I dont have any New Year plans yet. But hopefully it's something memorable. I'm leaving everything that happened in 2011 peacefully, the GOODS and the BADS, and praying for good things to happen in 2012. But only one wish, my last wish for 2011, Don't ever leave me alone. It's the most scary part of everything that happen in my life. Somebody promised me he could stay forever by my side, well atleast longer, but he didnt kept his promise :'( But I am already letting it go. It's my one and only wish. I had a few people that left me till today, and I don't think so I could bear it to lose anyone anymore. I am the one who doesnt really shows her feeling too much, most probably all will be kept inside. No matter how hard I laughed today, it doesnt mean that everything is fine. I do think a lot, thats a fact about me.


But overall, thanks for those who has been up my life everyday, to my new friends, Moi, Mira, Syerin and Zul, and so on, hope we'll make it to the end :) And to these two people that I frequently meet, Thanks a lot for everything towards the end of this year. To Yana Melati , it has been 7 years we are friends but you're like my other half.ILYSM and please stay with me forever :) Thanks for every single thing. Every single of it. And thanks for having me in your hostel during weekends. Ekekeke. And to my "Daniel", Hoping to make this friendship last forever. And thanks fr everything. I owed you a lot, I know. Sorry for the troubles but I think that is what makes us closer until today. We had a lot of fun together, through rain or shine, we've made it to the end. I'm glad that I met you. And Arip, another great guy to cherish. Just stay cool, just be yourself. I wonder how did we meet but whatever,however it is, it's been my pleasure to get to know you too! You are so pandai, that one thing I know about you :D Hihihi

And to Adiman, Suffi and Fik, I'm hoping we'll keep in tough no matter what. Not so much happening with you guys as distance and time are the greatest barrier between us. AND not to forget, our lovely Ozair. Ihihihiii. You too my dearest becoming-doctor! And to the new people I've just met through Daniel, Fizi, and Hash. It's been great. I'm so proud to have a lot of doctors as my friends, pharmacists, chefs, textile engineers, as I'm proud of you guys :) So cleverr one. I je yg kurang pandai. Huhuhu. Will work on that one insyaAllah~ Posting this early just incase I'm too busy to do so later on.
Happy Becoming New Year :)


THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ANOTHER GREAT YEAR


p/s: These words are sincerely from my heart. Frank, and spontaneous :)
XOXO,
FJ ♥

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

likelikelikelike ^.^