Once Upon Being A Little Kid ♥

Last Friday, me and my roomie Bella went to the FunFair near our apartment :) She insisted of going so I accompanied her. And this experience reminds me that I haven't had that much of joy and fun for such a long time already ! To summarise the fact, I am getting older, that why ._.

Me & Bella in the Ferris Wheel :D




One of the ride that I never had the guts to try, until now.... Hmmmm




I am beyond happy that I've got to enjoy my Bumper car ride here! I used to play the game in Genting for soo many times. After I'm done with a round, Im gonna queue again to ride it ;) Childhood memories.. Because I think Bumper car ride are ONLY for children in Genting now.. Right? It would be better if all of my loved ones are here with me too and enjoy the night. I screamed so loud, care-free! Everybody seems to be staring at me, wondering why I screamed so loud.. HAHA. Well, I missed these chilhood moments of mine kids. Give kakak a break ok ! Weeeee



p/s: We should go to Genting lahhh sometimes


xoxo,
FJ ♥

0 comments: