The Sweetest Hangover

It might be a little too late to describe last weekend but nevermind. The thrill is still there. HIHI.
Ok. So last weekend was one of the best weekend, a good starter for December, a new month :) I hangout with the most fun guys ever on earth! Wahh maybe it's a lil a bit too much of a compliment, but it's true. Yeah haha. So, I put all of my lab reports and assignments just not to miss something that I knew would be fun! I knew taking that risk was worth it :) So I went to Uitm Shah Alam to meet Szen and Hash and off we go to OU. There's a Roxy & Quicksilver SALE so we're never gonna miss that. Fizi is busy with his PBSM and Arip, with his bowling tournament. So, it's just me, Szen and Hash.  Hash need to go somewhere so it's just me and Szen at the beginning :)

We had lunch at Sushi King

Two Happy faces when we're finally eating sushi ! Wee

OMNOMNOMNOMZ

After that, Hash and Fizi joined in the evening. We need Hash to enter the QS & RX shop since it's for members ONLY. Hehe thanks Hash for letting us in! So no picture for the shopping session because I think camera is not allowed. Hihi. But everyone went crazy I tell you! Grabbing everything they can since it's 50 % STOREWIDE. Now SCREAMMMMMM ! Hehehe. I've got myself a new handbag since mine is going to ' roboh' anytime soon. So many things to put in : Books, lab coat, umbrella, tumbler, chargers, laptops n many more . Later after the struggle, we planned to have dinner at Chilis. Since Chilis at OU is FULL, we went back to Shah Alam, to pick Arip who just got back from his bowling tournament. Fizi insisted to bring Arip along as he said it wouldnt be complete and not good to always leave Arip behind. So thoughtful of him kan. Then, we're on our way to Empire, Subang.
Still, so many people are queing for tables at Chilis Empire ._.


The Dudes :)

Arip : The Pro bowler :)

Somehow, this camera won't focus on the nearest subject..Don't know why. Hihihi

Hashridz 

Fizi and Szen :)

Me and Daniel Szen :)

And while dining, we played the ' I NEVER' game. Yeah it was fun and dangerous too. HEHEHE. But I considered it as just for fun, without harm and judgements :) It's also a way to know people better? haha #punboleh. Human ain't perfect in all aspects. And life would be just a plain canvas if we haven't done anything in life right? Live your life while you still can ♥ And this game is addictive I can say. I just couldnt stop thinking the ' I NEVER' statement to ask them. LOL
The awesome 4 dudes :)
You wanna know what so special about these 4 braniacs ? Yeah, these 4 dudes are dental students. So jelly huh? Hihi. I know I am :P Eventhough they just knew each other less than 4 months I can say, but the bond between them are just superbly amazing, even it makes me jelly too. I know I've got great friends at college now (alhamdulilah for that) but its not like the bond that these 4 people are sharing. I dont get to see my classmates/coursemates after class, well excluding Moi la since she's the nearest to me, hihi so it's kinda different with the friends that you share everything with. Laughter, pain, joy, failure, success. Everywhere they go, it must the 4 of them. Only less than that when they have different commitments sometimes. Rather than that,  they are the quadruplet. HIHI. I hope I will find someone who can stick with me like them too and befriend with these guys too. I can feel the chemistry after we hang out together. If it's just me or it really meant to be, we don't know :) But they all are like 'satu kepala' with me too. Haha. That's what I thought. But yeah, it's so nice to be friend with them I swear. Nothing beats some good friends for companion. Yeah, nothing beats that. To the coolest dudes I ever knew, Stay liddis for another 5 years will ya ? And pleasee be my dentist! FREE treatments please. Hihi. I know it is so hard especially to survive, but I know 4 of you will survive at the end of the day. Just hang in there a lil bit more, my Doctors :)

Words can't really describe how awesome the hang out was...but this is the only few things that I can say to make you all think and I'll leave you all to your creative imagination :)


It's been a lot of fun to know these guys. Knowing them in just awhile but felt like knowing them forever :) We should do this again. Hihi.


xoxo,
 FJ

0 comments: