Rainbow Cake, Banoffee Pie & Little Muffins ♥

Previously on this Friday night was a baking success for me! I've made 3 type of food! Hihihi. Just to try actually :D I don't like eating them but I like to make them for other people and my loved ones. It's one of my passion ♥

This is the little blueberry muffins :D Made them so that mak long can bring them to Penang for my relatives to try. Cute aite? :)

This is my banoffee Pie ♥ Not perfectly made but... ok laaaa. Hihii

And brace yourself...*drumrolls* It's the most succesful baking in history with just 1 try out,
BEHOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD..The Rainbow Cake

In the making process :)


This is the heavenly 4 layers of colour ♥


And this is the final look. I've just tasted it just now, and it's Damn good! Hihihi
Good job Fera | Good Job


Feel free to try this recipe out. It's damn easy. You can make it for your loved ones, hassle-FREE :) I'll be making the delivery later this evening. Weeee



xoxo,
FJ

1 comments:

emy said...

nak recipe boleh ?