Fellas !



Anyway, today is the day where Afiq Che Man came to Shah Alam to meet his fellas, including me lol.So, we had dinner at Murni Dataran Mentari along with Szen, Arip and Hash. Eventhough I'm totally famished today, but I just ate about 1/3 the food that I ordered. Maybe it was because of my recent habit that I won't eat after 7 has changes a bit the routine and appetite. Plus, stomach winds were invading my precious tummy at that time. Just have to say NO to the food eventhough deep in my heart, I still wanna eat it. lolololx.

A lot of catching up involved too :) I do need to know whats going on around me a bit. Well not to be busybody or anything, but I think its good to atleast know what your fellas are up too. And yeah, there's a lot  dentistry infos being talked since my current inner circle are mostly dentists. Hahaha
After that, we went to the Tesco because Arip said his food stock back in hostel are finished. So we went there in two seperated cars. Our car ( Szen, Afiq and I ) went and arrived first at the Tesco in front of MSU. While Arip and Hash were in the other car. So, we went in, just to buy a deodorant, that has been sprayed on me twice. Now I smell like a handsome guy lol. We were waiting for Hash and Arip, but none of their trace could be found. Until Hash said they are waiting near Pizza Hut. From that moment only I realized that they wer at the other Tesco,The aquatic centre Tesco ._____.


I thought it was funneh. So we just headed to uitm to send the lads. As always, when you reached the entrance gate, your heart will skip a few beats, especially when the Polis Bantuan gonna ask and investigate about you. Luckily my uitm student card was still with me at that time, I am safe lol. The guard is being nice to me, but with Szen, he is just too harsh. But luckily we made it through.. One thing is, just dont tell fake infos or else, huhu you know whats gonna happen. What a lucky day :)  Anyway, tomorrow, we're gonna go out again but too bad that Afiq couldnt join us. He has some other plan that has been arranged so yeah, maybe it is just the both of us. It is ben awhile since the last time I blogged huh?


 Oh I think I am back for good :) Especially when I can blog freely, anywhere, anytime now. Hihihihi.

Anyway, I'm currently yawnfesting in my room :O Bella, my roomate is back!  That means I wont be sleeping alone tonight. Wee
GNSD beautiful people ♥

0 comments: