One Time in April

Last week, I've got to fulfill my wanting to go to IKEA and had their famous meatballs! Thanks to Szen for bringing me there for the first time :) STOKED! Since I know that I can't go there all by myself since I am very bad at directions and going places on my own hehe.

That day, we were actually suppose to hang out with Afiq Che Man since he was in town but he had other plans with his friends, so only the two of us left. Went to IP Saloon to get his hair done and then straight shooting off to IKEA for lunch because we were starving and its already noon by that time. We split task, I looked for a table, while he lined up to buy food. 

Menu of the day : Meatballs, Daim cake, egg tarts and chicken ham sandwich.

#salivating  Omnomnomnomz

Narcisismists lol

Two participating hungry + famished kids :D

Riri is back huh? huhu

TADAAAA ! Guess who I met while I was dispensing our drinks at the drink station. It's my beloved girl Sara Salleh ! :)
Out of so many people there, we found her. I found her. Oh well, she found me first actually huhu.
It's been a while since the last time we've met. Pretty much stoked but she was about to leave at that time, so yeah. One short good meeting :)

Sara Rawrr Salleh



Next stop, to the Curve! Looking for his iPhone cover, can't lose to Fizi and Salleh's original new cover he said haha. But too bad none of em sold at Mac City caught our attention. They were just regular looking cover, not the " OMG where did you get that" kinda cover, if you know what I meant~ Huhu


We've got time till 6pm, so you probably know there's nothing better to do to fill the gap by spending time at the Noraebang!! aka karaoke :D Got 3 mics but 2 people, yeah imagined how satisfied we were. Eventhough the environment was not as merrier as having more people, but it was quite fun. Sang many foreign language songs huhu. That time, I got to listen to LIVE Mandarin songs' performances, which was very rare to witness! And of course, I just afford to watch and listen since I can't read or talk or sing in Mandarin. Too bad huhu~ I will learn it one day. Still eager to do so :)


Time given was until 7pm but too bad, we have time limit. After that, sent him off at UiTM and went to that car place. While exiting UiTM, I accidently drove into motorcycles' lane at the back gate. Thanked god the viva fits through the cones!!!!
Malu gila baq hang huhuhuhuhuuhuhuhu. No wonder no other car lined up at that lane, it was forbidden actually. HAHA. Hellyeah #likeaboss I drove through it while people around were watching *facepalm* . I dont really drive cars often around Shah Alam so I am kinda bad at this, not the driving part, but the acknowledgement of the roads and lanes lolx. I laughed all by myself till it was time to return the car to its owner at Commercial seksyen 7. That guy was actually one of the uitm's students. He asked too many questions and that, has made me feel very uncomfortable! But it's alright. Stay on the positive side, he was being friendly? Haha.


Anyway, that's how I've spent my weekend :) How about you guys?



xoxo,
FJ

0 comments: