+Wondermilk Date

Bonjour everyone. Today's post would be a salivating one hehe. It's one of my wishlist to finally sit & have cupcakes here. I just love the concept of the place and I think the place reflects myself. Since my semester break would be different than everyone else, I have nothing to do, no one to hang out with. Sad huh? Well a little bit but who cares. I will try my best to find people who is free for me :D

So, the day went with a little surprise from me for my girls over here. Since we have no transport to go around, Thara Khalid came to the rescue :) The other girls didnt know that she was coming & joining our get-together. Mya showed a lil bit too much reaction lol. You should know how kepoh she gets sometimes lulz.

from left: Mya, Sheila, and Bebe the dentist who just came back from Jordan ♥

Waiting for U80, before the big surprise with Bebe :)

Distance make our hearts grow fonder! They're are the greatest!


My coolest driver, Thara Khalid ♥

Mya has been bragging that she wanted to eat at GoldChili and because she knew that I came to this place a lot of time, she wanted to have lunch there. So we did :) Omnomnomz. But unfortunately for us, Mongolia beef was out of service for awhile. They didn't have the sauce. What made me feel weird was, we were there when the kedai was opened, around 1PM++ and they're out of sauce? woahh



After we were done with lunch, we managed to drop by at Yuna's IAMJETFUEL shop :) everything is cute, funky & nice! felt like grabbing everything hoho



@ +WONDERMILK

Finally!! After been longing to go here, I finally did :') It's my first time here #noobhabis. Thanks to my girls. Couldn't be more happier than this, I cant even describe it in words! I clearly have no transport to get here always but I just figured out how to get here by public trans so there shouldnt be a problem for me in the future hihihhihi.
We bought almost every cupcakes they had on shelf ( not really all, prob just 8 types) lol---> how excited we were. I just love the music, the decorations, and the vibe of the place ♥ well everything about it!

Mya & Me

Mya's mango smoothies stands out the most? hhaha

Love it here!

1/3 of what we had hagagaggagaga #salivating
we are those freaks who use a box of instax film in one go lolz

We chattered about studies, life, gossips, boyfriends, ex-boyfriends, big bang, just some typical girls' stuff you know. It was so much fun, being able to talk about anything and not being judge or try to hide/control for who you are not and afraid to get critisized. I kinda missed those moments where we would go 'open table' every evening at 6PM for dinner at the dining hall. This day seems like it. Since we were seperated across other continents, to meet up like this, indeed very rare.

I'm glad we did ♥ Happiest day during my short semester break :)

 Not to left the other girls out but they must have known the relationship Thara and I have. We are more like sisters instead of bestfriends. The same goes with the other girls, just this girl is different lol, in terms of her perangai maybe. Pursuing her future in medical course soon, I am very proud of her. She's my tutor for SPM  previously haha, since our bed were just 'a bed' away. She taught me a lot, and I hope she will guide me to pursue my dream too, being just like her :) Aminnn. 
Still remember the moment she cried while wearing anne's blue shades for no reason. And at that moment I knew we'll take care of each other.


As a conclusion, today is indeed the best day :) We'll meet again at Bebe's brother wedding next Saturday. And Bebe will leave for Jordan that night. That's how hectic a dental student life is.... 3 more years and she's done with it. It's okay bebe :)


I should come here again with bunch of heroes & heroins ♥



XOXO,
FJ

1 comments:

M!! said...

Wehoo. I'm a kepoh girl eh? Haha. Good post indeed!