Travelogue : Singapore Day 3

The third, and the last day in this Merlion city. There is so much too see and do but, time is the only problem now. I have a paper that is waiting for me the next day and Szen is about to start being a nerd again. And Adilah, continuing her never ending semester break holiday haha. Jealous that I didnt have a long semester break eversince my foundation year. Sobs. Anyway, actually we were supposed to go back home in the morning, but mr.Szen over here didnt have enough time to shop yet lulz. Well actually, me too. So we went to Orchard Rd once again to look for his phone cover. Unfortunately, none has catched his attention. So we were about to leave but going all the way to Orchard just to find a case and ended up buying nothing is kinda...right. So he suggested we just find H&M, the place that I bragged about all the time haha. It was situated outside the ION building, that's why we were a bit lazy to walk there. But we did.


If I were a boy I would definitely bought this! Very dope!




Asking the concierge for directions and after walking miles along the Orchard Rd, we found the huge 3 storeyed H&M!
I told myself not to get anything but what the heck??! Coming all the way here just to look around and go home? No such thing hahaha. I grabbed everything I can within minutes but able to calm myself down for this retail session. Got myself a new white racerback. A very thin one. Just incase if the weather is too hot and another excuse for a next time as an early preparation haha.

Well I was impressed by their range of clothes for MEN, and WOMEN. Very different from what we have here at TPSHP/TPMN, F21, Miss Selfridge etc.. Szen also got himself a few things. Only then I realised the long walk was all worth it :D Loved what I purchased. Now we can go home without a single regret wee minus the bad pixels of our photos, it's my fault I know (.___. )



Oh wait. there's one more thing I wanna brag about. It's the awesomest McDonalds and McCafe I have ever been. Well I have only been at Msia and Singapore lulz but I like their garlic chili sauce and their scrumptuous *drumrollssss......*

Cherry Cream Cheese melts !!!!!! OMG effing good.


 You can try it but they are the May promotion melt as I was informed. But the permanent menu is Cinnamon Melts, but I hate cinnamons so..hehe. Reached Shah Alam around 8.05pm.
Well that's all about our first trip to Singapore I guess :) Eventhough it was very very very tiring, but I had fun ♥ Looking forward for another adventure in the future :) Toodle-loo

XOXO,
FJ

0 comments: