When Friends Gives You Lemon

" On a first page of a story, the future seems so bright.. Then this thing turns out so evil, Don't know why I'm still surprise.."

00:03 Hanging out at my bunk

How would you react if one of your bestfriend called you, crying hysterically, without even breathing, while trying to explain about something bad that just happened to them in that sinking and stuttering voice? Yeah. Thought I was having a mental breakdown as well. I don't have anything to help with if the problem needs me at the crime scene, I'm totally helpless. Even if I was trying to find someone who can help me, still hopeless. At this hour.

Because when it comes to friendship, you can never pretend to know how your friend's life is, until you totally going through it. Yeah it's true it's easier  to talk than done huh. Don't try to act like you understand everything when you know nothing. We, ourselves might have acted pretty good in front of our friend and pretend it's all good when it's not, haven't we? Don't say no. You know it better.

Yeah it's true some people are born with a silver, some people are born with just a stainless steel one. But sometimes, stainless steel can last even longer, even silver ornaments need polishing. So, expensive things DO NOT come in handy,people. They don't. You might think rich spoiled brat kids live their life like a boss. But atleast if they did, they also pay the price. And it's not even easy for them. Sometimes they rather gives up on living in wealth for happiness. Even so you might say money is happiness ( which is true ) , but sometimes people would rather go for moderate life and be rich in term of family. Because how you live in the future comes from home. You might know what happens if your home is the big mansion with zero filling right.

I was shocked when a friend of mine called up and crying, saying things which is so unclear. I thought it was something like an accident, rape (?) ( even I did not want this to happen but the tense of crying is just..). Yeah until that extend my mind is guessing. But it turned up to be, something that friend did that affected her so bad, she had nothiing to say. Scolded by her parents because of usual things teenagers do. Had someone who's been following her, making sure of everything she does, everyday, all the time. So, let's say if she told her parents she went to college to get things done but actually just having some decent lunch with her friends when she can't go out, that plan has been discovered no matter how good she covered it up. And sometimes, social apps like FourS is actually made for fun, but turned up to be a spying kinda thing.

And the best part, close friends are involved with the reporting. I'm sure they have their own reason of doing so, the reporting to the parents thing, but meddling in the middle of other people's family problem isn't really a choice. Which makes things even harder for our friend. I didn't say it is wrong to help a friend when their parents are asking for a favour, but if it was you then in this case, feel the betrayal. Hmmm We do not and never agree to go through this as we grow old together you know. And by now you should know who to trust and who don't. But if things keep on messing up, then how?
You know what breaks my heart the most? It's when my friend right here said to me while sucking in her hingus and trying to calm done, " Macam mana nak hidup lepas ni?" 


Just think of others guys before you make any decision. Turning older each year is actually making a favour for you to think about others first, before yourself. By practising this and all, that's why God trust us with marriage and stuffs. That is to put other people before ourselves. Even owning a cat makes you practise this one civilisation value. And life is ain't easy my friend. It ain't.


Well life still have to go on no matter what. And I just finished my mid sem examination this week. Even I can't complain much. Another 3 weeks and we're off with our Final examination. 

사라힘내 ! 



xoxo,
FJ

0 comments: