Here's To Another Year Older *sigh*

Yuhooooooo I'm finally and officially twenty one years old *wipe fake tears* LOL

Candles & my Birthday cake topper, no biggie

Oh yes. On the last 14th May 2013, It was my Birthday hehe * Happy Birthday Me? * (pat my own head LOL). And do you know what's sad? It was Tuesday! My birthday always fall on days that even myself can't celebrate. Yeah. Sick. I know. But what can we do but just being grateful huh. Okayy not complaining. So actually, during a day before, I was obviously atleast expecting something ( a nice dinner with housemates/classmates would be nice since our class ends at 8PM every Monday!! ) I am freaking hungry at that time I haven't eaten the whole day... but none of them are planning to go out. All of them already eaten before our English class without me. Oh yeah.... So I thought I just eat whatever left in the fridge and deal with it. Well frankly, I didn't even remember at all after that, with the fact that the day after that was my birthday, because I was too busy thinking about other stuffs. I thought this year will be the same like last year, where I just sat quietly in my bedroom and counted sheeps to sleep. Then you'll judge how dull it was back then. Not expecting people to throw me Party-Of-The-Year or so, but just wishes and maybe some quality time would be nice. A cupcake maybe? :D

I've grown up being away from my families (All thanks to boarding school ) and I haven't had any birthday celebrations with my families for more than 7 years until now :O and as far as I remembered, I haven't had any decent birthday cake all these years. Yeah. Strike 2. But this year, I didn't expect an early celebration at all ! So what happened was, the whole restaurant sang me a Birthday song :') My classmates ( Moi Chan & Shafiyah ) and I are having dinner at a restaurant called Grafa. It was planed nicely I guess since the restaurant has two entrance ( back & front ), I was sitting facing the back & the whole restaurant is filled w people!
Then Szen came in with the cake along with Hash. And the whole crowd sang the song for me as well ! I looked around to see if people really participating it, and they did! Omg so unbelievable I was so shy I couldn't even say a word and my hands are shaking because people are looking at me ( narcist ). Hehe.

It is nice to finally feel atleast I own a day in the 365 days. I kinda miss that kind of feeling. Hencefort, Thanks a million to those who planned and celebrated my 21-st Birthday eventhough I know some of you guys are super duper busy people. Thanks for the time.

Super delicious WM RV, but I can say they tasted quite like how I baked 'em lol *you think you're that good fera? Pffft*


My 21-st goal :

As always, to be a better person. But my wishes? There's a lot but I can't tell ya :p Hehehehe.

Till then, let's meet again with this kinda-post in another &%$# days ( lazy to count ) LOL




xoxo,
FJ ♥

0 comments: