OH HAYYYY



Currently on a semester break. But as usual, nothing interesting to do. Might as well just go around town and waste money lol. I can go crazy if I just stayed at home -.-

Anyway, been looking and studying the Blogging 101. And heck all good templates are charged annually *cries* and after searching and searching and searching, I found out that Wordpress has better FREE templates. Oh dang. But it's hard to change feelings now so I'll just stick to this ass boring blog haha.

As far as you can seee, there is nothing much going on other than me planning for our study trip this November. Trying to stick to the budget worries me the most. Sigh. If we can't make it then I'll be super dissapointed :(

This year we're already had plans. Next year, I'm planning Australia perhaps. Hehe. But still no one wants to come with me :( Let's go together! S'il vous plait?









Until then,
XX ♥

0 comments: