There Is No Rainbow Without Rain

I think it is really what people has been bragging all these while. You may even see so many quotes goes by something like my title for today's post. God will always be fair to you. Don't ever have doubts in that. I do believe and have faith in Him as these things always happen to me, in fact to everyone. We don't earn things easily, then we'll never know how sweet success is right?

Yeah you might be curious about the reason for this post right. Or not. Or is it just me. Well I pretty much don't care I just want to share this "RELIEVED-NESS". I am not trying to boast about anything but making such a big preparation, Internationally to be exact is not something like a piece of cake. Only now I realised how tricky, hard, insecure, and the uncertaincy, just urgh. All of the negative things are coming out..

And to even mention every single thing out is such, sigh. I'm not making myself another "So-called-Negative-Person". I know I rant a lot. Got used to it. But I'm grateful for having a few people that really helped me a lot to settle a lottttttt of things. My lecturer too. She's been helping me a lot. We are helping each other out. They most young-hearted lecturer I've ever met in my college so far. Because sometimes I felt " Am I the only one who got overexcited about this?". Yeah I do felt that sometimes. To tell you I'm not even someone important in the tree of organization. I'm just a plain secretary that is supposed to write jaw-dropping boring proposals and letters. Yup, didn't get chances to climb up, not so many choice are available and left open. I believe things will still go the way it is even without my position but I got involved  quite a lot in this. You should know that I always step up to the front to settle things if I want to be the way how I think it would be and everyone else think how it would too. And from what I see, this trip has been planned since I enrolled my degree course, and that has been 2 years. But only now things are going and moving to its designated place now. Responsibility is the most important in any event. Whatever position you are holding, do make it right. Give your all. Make time.

Even when working, you are required to handle things, even small gatherings. Yeah I've been working as 3 different jobs, in 3 differents field. Pretty much adapted to working environments. But there is a long way ahead me, still. Anyway, I ended up bragging about this again -.- Oh well, how to sum up my life all these days during my semester break is :-

a) Wakes up
b) Check email ( everyday, every second, everytime ) --Waiting for replies is pain in the a$$!
c) Calculating budgets
d) Ask our treasurer how many people have paid
e) Becomes a chef at home
f) Writes up drafts, plans, itinerary, editing, researching

I'm like dead, but I'm still alive. Get it?..... Pretty much that is it :/

I don't know why I am born this way. Being such a...but atleast I did help a bit eventhough I know I can't, we can't satisfy everyone but still, we're trying our best. Kak eqa has been helping me out a lot on accomodations and that relieves me a lot. I have to confirm flight tickets, contacting them almost everyday, looking out for places, ideas on FundRaising, Surveying, payments-- hands are pretty much full. Plus I've been surveying a lot for affordable ground arrangement but can't seems to find any :( Since this is a trip that is FULLY-organized by us, with no allowance from our college, but still bringing or college's pride might seems like a big whooping hole in our pocket. It is, actually. Well no one will give you discounts easily, eventhough I thought going in groups are a lot cheaper, but it's not -.- Flight tickets are more expensive than usual, you can't buy the promotional price, nor use the student price. Chocked. Plus you have to travel by bus, because you're moving in large groups, subways seems unsuitable to move in big groups. You have to book a lot of rooms which costed you even more.

Next time I know. Because after I calculated all of the expenses that we need to pay, going with just your friends would cut you until 600 MYR!! So no more organizing this ass-headache trip for large groups. Uh-uh ( shook head)

The good news that made me feel so relieved right now, today is, it is finalised that we are going within our budget!!!!!!! :) -----> This fact just made my day. Because all these days I have not been sleeping well thinking how can we raise a lot of money so that we don't go overboard with the cost ( we would have from the original calculation I've made ). But it's all settled now. Thanked god :) :) I can finally sleep tonight, my second last night at home, sleeping in my own bed. And just let me dream about this awesome thumbs up must try COFFEE tonight ! It's already on my To-Do-List :)

WORTH STANDING FOR ♥
Waiddup for meeeeeeeeeeeee ♥

After that only I can taste how sweet success is :)

Till next time, 
your happiest girl tonight ♥ ,
XX

0 comments: