하루 중일니생각뿐이야, 뿐이야 ( All Day Think Of You )


Teheeee


































Last week, I went to a ceremony at our college. Thankful to God, it's my third semester of getting this :') Maybe if I can continuously do this, studying my ass off, I can make it to the end in a more preferable way. Hopefully. I am not someone who were born being a smarty pants. Hence, studying my ass off is the only way perhaps. I kinda regret for not studying this diligent during my foundation years but I think God made it this way for me. And Alhamdulillah so far everything has been great. Though I cannot complain about being far from my friends, everything else is still fine for me. Being the only one who hasn't found 'The people of My life' sometimes made me feels like I'm having bad days all year long, but what can I do about that. But there a few people who are nice to me. Maybe it's because we're having likely minds lol. We seldomly lepak now though certain times we did. I kinda miss having people around me where I could say all my rants, being careless, saying things that has been bothering me and all, but yeah.. I missed being able to do that.

Anyway, back to my story. Yeah everyone inside this house are smartypants. I'm just like dozens in the dozens lol. Maybe what changed my mind whenever I'm trying to waste time is, what my Dad always said to me, Education make you a person. He wanted me to become someone successful, so I decided to do that no matter what. Eventhough he kept telling me, " Adik, I would be pleased if you could become a doctor one day, or even if that is hard, atleast be a person that is useful to everyone..". By that he meant I can contribute to other people. Well I've tried to make your dream come true daddy, just like how Linda Lim tried to be what her father wanted her to become one. Still with this petty talk of my hopeless empty dream lol. Right now, we're conducting and planning for a research project and I have not come up with any yet so far. Though I have a few ideas already :)

And the haze that has API around 291 in my area has finally calmed down after two days of rain :) Thankful to that. Wipeeee. And I felt like killing those ignorant people who still smoke in this kind of situation, even when the haze level reached hazardous. Selfish. Anyway, now we have learnt on how to appreaciate our 'fresh' air more huh? Huhuhu

Credits to moonluvgtop instagram.

Hahahahaha. Fan girling sesh!!! I did not have the chance to go GD's One Of A Kind World Tour Concert last Saturday and I felt like killing myself :/ Well not really commiting suicide tho hahaha. Just a bit depressed. Anyway, as long as my boy up there didn't come as a guest, I can still consider not going but if he did, then I would do anything!!! Huhuhuhu. I am that crazy lol. Just joking. Whenever I see his face, I see calmness in me. Chewahhh haha. 
See you in November love. I just can't wait ♥ All Day Think Of You :*


XOXO,
FJ ♥

0 comments: