Living In Denial

Despite all the news about the crazy haze that just hit our shore, I cooked myself a full-course-meal because I think I deserved it (?) Lol. No. Because there is nothing to cook! And I think the proportion looks nicer this way? Lol. And it's probably my first bowl of rice of this month with all sorts of lauk :D I don't do rice outside because I thought that it is too expensive around here so I'm only eating it whenever I think it'll be worth it. Hahahaha. And yeah newsflash, the haze that just appeared this morning is quite bad at my area. Probably walking around with a mask on from now on :/ All masks are a SOLD OUT ITEM TODAY!! Everywhere! And I also didn't even exit the house today, because all I'm feeling everytime is like someone is burning garbage right besides me!! Super duper stucked up. And I don't feel like studying tonight. Something just killed my mood to do so. Hence, I chose to watch my Avengers heroes for some laugh supply. Stay safe people. Don't torture your lungs! Wear a mask! With that, GNSD.


0 comments: