Hello !

The title of the post is rather emphasizing it a little bit too much lol. It's just some cute stamps app that I downloaded today. Just testing it out to see how it actually looks like. Cute or Not? Huhuhhu
Currently revising my a$$ off for another Mid semester examination next week and as usual, NO study week for us. Not even " Study Days". No. Nothing. That's why sometimes I even thought that we are actually living a little less like a human. Well, not to come to that extent ( in a bad way ) but yeah, the pain of squeezing everything in in such a short period of time is.. Undescribeable. But so far, I still do survive! The irony part of it. Lol.
Anyway, been revising pharmacology today until I can't even think straight. Too.Much.Input. 

Tapi tak ingat pape pun. Lol.

Cute rightttt >>>??

Anyway, this month my pocket is totally.. A big hole one!!! Got myself a new notebook since assignments, paper works and I cannot be apart even a day. Sigh. There goes the moneyyyy $$$$$$$$$$$.
And it's the 16th Ramadhan without us realising it :) Ahamdulillah. 14 Days to go InsyaAllah. 


HAVE A BLESSING DAY EVERYONE ♥



XOXO,
FJ.

0 comments: