I ♥ Black and White

Black and White tells you thousands of words. It's like a complete Story. Eventhough shooting it direct in Black and White might be a little loss ( due to you can't have it in colour, but if you shoot it in normal colour, you can edit it to black and white), but the FEELING is never the same.

By right, it will appear more memorable than usual photos. You can even cry and laugh when seeing any great B&W masterpiece.









UNDILAH SAYA SEBAGAI CALON FAKULTI ANDA ;) kihkih


The Final examination is coming, 18 days left. And still, some of my syllybus are not finished yet in lectures. What do you expect ? I'm an Einstein ?! Ohh hmm. And people, ohh people are starting to get so emotional, including me. But not anymore I guess. Even if something, tiny itsy bitsy wrong, I would get mad or crack up. Maybe because I'm more tired than being emotional. But nahh, I dont want to do a sad post this time, because like I said, I have faith in destiny and Allah knows what's the best for us. So, during these last time, work your asses off. Alaa, 9 bulan boleh Qada' tido + dota+movie+shopping+karaoke, ok laa tu kann :)
Wish me luck people. It's gonna be sooo hard this time!
Tawakal ♥


XOXO,
FJ ♥

0 comments: