Memang Tak Kan faham

All in my life, I can't never understand these 2 things eventhough I have read it thousands of time. And if I somehow understood it once, after I answered the examination, the paper took my understanding about these 2 things with it. *pooooff! And then, for the next examination, I have to knock people's door and say,
" Weh, explain kan kat aku ape Total Internal Reflection and Critical Angle lagi boleh? "
sambil buat muka tak malu. And then bila dia dah explain bla bla bla bla, nanti dia tanya,
" Faham tak ? "
Dengan senyap, slow dan blurnya jawab , " Errr faham faham".
Bila keluar bilik dia je, " Hmm mende lah benda ni. Complicated sangat. Haishhhhhh " 
Hakikat: Masih tak faham lagi.


I can even understand that damn Kirchoff Rule by myself but not these 2 -.-' WHY OH WHY
Benda simple pun susah nak faham. Kan Piqhan ? Haishhh.

0 comments: