No Blankets to Keep Me Warm Tonight

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spending the last few hours more in Puncak Alam. Suffi brought his carpet and spreaded it out in the middle of Padang kawad, so we can see the Super Moon tonight. Sometimes, It looked so bright, somtimes it didn't, hiding underneath the dark cloud sky -.-' Go look through your window if you're still here to watch the Super moon.

I'm sleeping alone tonight since Yana Melati is not around. She left already. I have no blanket/ sweater/ something thick and long to be my blanket. So I don't really know what to do to keep myself warm. I wore my pink socks and my kain telekung and towel to be my blanket, part by part :'(But then, it's ok. Just pray for my safety that's all. If I didn't wake up by tomorrow morning, please tell my mum that I love her soo much.
hahhaha. Hmmm but I meant it taw.


OMG wasiat tak habis tulis lagi ni. Tapi dh ngantuk gila gila. So sambung esok pagi ehh ?
 Ok great ! Hmm and then lets hope tomorrow's plan gonna work. The wedding. The Intimate Dinner and then, the most important event, The Goodbyes :'(  Hmm tahan la esok ye. Tahan.


p/s: Can't really imagine what tomorrow brings -.-' tapi memang dah mengantuk sangat ni. Eja pun dah tak betul. 


XOXO,
FJ ♥
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


0 comments: