Airplanes And Goodbyes

Hello there ! Today I woke up so early to attend to Adilah's brother's wedding. Then Shah had the brilliant idea to watch the airplanes took off and landed. So, we did went there ! It was super awesome I tell you. But before that, I shed my fairwell tears with Adilah. Mann I did say to myself I'm not gonna cry, but I did -.-'
Then, we went to the seperate ways. Shah in the other car, us in the other car.
 And now I'm at Fikri Syafiq's house, waiting for his mum to treat us dinner :)


Super awesome right ?! I knowww :)  

And in another few hours more, I'm leaving Szen and Suffi. I dont know how will I react then. Let's just see how it goes. But we'll meet again for sure. We'll meet again right ? Please say yes.
Hmmm tonight I'm gonna take an early nap and then continue watching A Walk To Remember. It's been 4 days I left it hanging unfinished. Ok.
Wish me luck guys for the seperation. Just so you guys know,
I love you guys. Each and everyone of youu :)

4 people to go.


XOXO,
FJ ♥

2 comments:

syakeer said...

rindu nak main dengan adik fik :( i hope she still remember me

Mfs said...

fera...sob3..