Bieber's fever Baby ♥

Sorry I didnt mean to take this picture, I know it's wrong. But I need a photo for my blog -.- ohh this is when the movie had finished for about 5mins. so Forgive me pleaseee ? I know u guys missed seeing me :)

Bonjour tout le monde! Ok. First thing first, I am in such a big mess. I have marked my starting date to work, which is on Saturday, but then my lil sis has her Art Examination. Haishhh. Because her school took the Friday for Good Friday so they'll have it on the Saturday, which kinda pissing me off. Now I have to call Mr. Ho again and explain what happened. I hope he will understand but if I put myself in his position, I also will not really understand with whats going on and it's unaccepted, since I haven't even started working yet -.- So all I can do now is pray that everything will go on as planned.

So far, I'm pretty left behind with all of the Facebook gossips and I only update things from my Twitter, since I don't really go online that often these days. Now I know how tired being a Mom. Yezz, no kidding material! My lil also put her Diva act up and won't even do a thing, to atleast help me cope with the house chores. She won't even wash her own plate after dinner. FYI, I cooked, I washed the clothes, I hang 'em and did all of the other house chores too. If I could, I just wanna yell at her to stop making mess around and be considerate. But I can't complain. I can do it all, but it really is tiring. Maybe thats why I can't stand to see her making mess around the house. haishh. I wonder how will I do when my time comes, to be someone's mom. Ehehehe. I know I will do my best :)

And now, my mum and I kept thinking which course to choose. I've been thinking Architecture would be good too besides Pharmacy. Since I have the talent to draw and go wild with my imagination. It's just not about buildings or so, but it involves a lot of designs such as interior designs, shoes design, clothings, etc. And I mean, this is so me! hehehe. I've been dreaming to choose this all my life, but one thing that comes through my mind is that, I don't ever want people to look down with what job I might live with when I grown up later. I mean, when I say, ' I'm a Fashion Designer'.. And people will go ' Pffft' behind my back. It's predictable actually. haish. I hope I will make the right decision. either fast or slow, I'll get there someday and I'll make sure nothing will ever stop me from making things come true, MY WAY.

Because why? Because I kept thinking and imagining myself in a White Mini Cooper. Yup, and do you know how much is that tiny cute little thing cost ?! Yes, hundred thousands -.-'. And I can never ever dream of driving one, if I dont achieved a good paying job. Yes, that's what kept me moving until now, eventhough I felt so down when thinking about it. Or the last solution, Marry to a 'Trump' or someone similiar to him when it comes to financial status. Ehehehe. But when you have something you wanted so long by someone else's effort, it will never felt the same like how you got it  with your own blood and sweat :)

Hahaha. Talks about something inspirational. I should be in Oprah or something. kihkih. Besides, we're 19 now. Well, technically I'm not 19 yet but yeah I was born in 1992 so that makes me still 19 by this year, but not yet. Hihihi. So, the time has really comes for us to make serious decisions that could change our lives, foreverr. So choose wisely people :) Don't hold back. What crap am I saying? Yeahh I did it again. Hehehe. Sorry. This is just spontaneous writing you know. Just like writing essays.


I felt so lonely today. My phone hasn't rang so much. I texted people, some didn't reply. My twitter timeline is full with some updates that I didnt really wanna know. I just watched True Hollywood Story and E-News or The Kadarshians, ohh and also Junior MasterChef. And ate my wholemeal cereals. Yup, that's all I did today. -.-' I just wanna work pronto. . Atleast I have something to take care and put my commitment to. I can go anywhere I want but I dont have anybody to hang around with. Amir has gone to his college. And my cousin is now prefer to hang and go overnight at her fiance's house rather than hanging around with me. I am lame.
Haishh nevermind. I'm not saying that I hate to be home, but I hate the boredom and bad timing. Yeah, you can never say that you hate being home, that's just ridiculous.


p/s: I am still in my Bieber's fever! Yesterday, just right after I watched the Never Say Never 3D, I tweeted to Szen and Suffi. And at this one time when I'm still high with Bieber, I replied to suffi like this, ' @suffibieber' instead of @suffiakmal ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I am totally high at that time. You guys should go and watch it. It totally makes me feel to go to his concert you know! And I'm warning you, it's Contagious and Pandemic! hehehe. Ohh and I did some shopping too. can't wait to strut the new floral top that I bought :) hehehe. That's all for now. I talked too much didn't I ? Sorry. hehehe.


lottsa love and XOXO,
FJ ♥

0 comments: