Extraterrestrial

 Fear is no longer the problem.



Okay. Today's post is quite unorganized. First, I have to learn and practise on driving the manual car again. Because I have to drive the car and send/pick up my sis to school when my mum is away to Turkey in a few weeks. So, by hook by crook, I still have to drive that car. It's not that I can't drive the manual car, but the fear that stuck within me that's holding me back. But what to do. I still have to do it anyway.


So, some people who knew that my mum's phone was missing during my cousin's engagement day. Magically, I found it this evening! The one who took it left his intention on stealing the phone when he knew he'll be caught if he really took it. So, he put it back in a pillow's case, inside one of the bedroom in the house. WTH. But I'm grateful that we've found it. All of my mum's contact number are sooo important to her. She didn't really care about losing the phone, you can always buy a new one but to obtain the contents inside it ?! Easy enough to make your day rough. Hmm whatever it is, it was found, once again. Memang rezeki murah agaknyaa :) Alhamdulillah.


So, now I'm just waiting for Szen to pick me up and go to KL and work! Hehehehehe. I'm so jealous seeing Fikri Syafiq and Afiq looking good while working. No FAIRRRRRRR. heheheheehe. Wait for us ok guys :) We're cominggggggggg ! Btw, I've got new phone and it's white :) Just the way I want it to be :)
OMG I'm so happy todayyy ♥ Thanks mummy. You're always the Best.

So, to Golden Boy (you know who hehehe), have fun in Penang :) It's the greatest place you should visit. Enjoy it while you're in the moment. Ohh btw, I don't really understand why many people just hate Rebecca Black ? I don't really know who she is (not interested to read her wiki, if she owns one HAHAHA) but she looks like a rich brat trying to achieve fame to me. Is that true ? HHAHA. Whatever it is, her lyrics are so lame and bad. 'Which seat to choose in the car' OMG are you kidding me ?! HA-HA. *laughing sarcatically


Hmmm enough for today. Goodnight Beautiful people. Hoping for another beautiful day tomorrow. Yeah, I'm so into Jango.com since my playlist is super boring. You guys should really try it. And currently watching Katy 's ET MV over and over again. I like the part where she's walking near to the robot-alien guy, almost at the ending of the video. What a beautiful Alien we have here :) Untung laa Russel Brand tu -.-' Hahahaha. OK bye people. Au revoir.


XOXO,
Fj ♥

1 comments:

Mfs said...

untg ler dpt hp bru..hehe