Nothing Beats Like A Good Aperture


If only I can grow money on trees.. *cries hysterically*

From Mingthein                                                   

Oh yes. The awesome and sleek camera up there is Leica's D'luxe 6. And you just might don't wanna hear how ridiculously expensive they are. Leica is a German's optic company that produces really good lenses for cameras. As far as I know, there is only one camera shop in Malaysia, carrying Leica's camera. AT MidValley Megamall. But I'm quite not sure whether they're still endorsing this brand or not, because I must say, not everyone affords this *cries* Their camera prices ranges from 2500 MYR onwards. And I think the 2500 MYR might be just a compact camera -.-   But they do produces good images and the aperture could go as low as f 1.4 !!!  For a compact camera, It is beyond awesomeness (Y) But let's just berangan about this camera and say goodbye to it *wave hands*               

So I wander around town yesterday looking for a new camera since I'll be needing that the most as a travelling essential. Felt kinda dissapointed that I decided not to bring dSLR to Singapore the other day. All photos are shaky and grainy I might just cry!  Well that's the price u need to pay for not being able to sacrifice. So after looking around, I found this one interesting camera that uses Leica's lens! Quite a good news for me because I've been looking for Leica, for ages! So this is Lumix  LX-7. Mom, I hope you take note lol. It came with aperture f 1.4 too! *cries happily* For people who don't know Photography 101, Aperture is something like an opening of the lens to allow light entering if you put in in simple words. The smaller the aperture, the better the photos will be. And the better to take Bokeh effect, the blurry background look adapted from Japanese word, 'blur'. Furthermore, Bokeh is the in-thing now, it has always been. Just people these days are overlooking at it and even invented Bokeh apps for smartphones lol. But I did downloaded them too hehehe. Who doesn't love bokeh anyway? Crazy.
I always have a thing or two with White gadgets. And it came with Leica lens!!  Check out their specifications on your own d'accord?



If I can't make time to save up for this baby, then I just need to buy 50mm for my dSLR. I won't repeat the same mistakes again especially for this next trip!! :) And why I posted this out? Just incase anyone is looking any decent-affordable-light-chic professional camera and can't make up your mind which one to buy and usually just go with brands such as Nikon 1. I'm not saying that the camera ain't good, but there are a lot of choices you can pick but before that, do study on the camera first before you purchased em, or you'll regret like a friend of mine miahahaha. Till then


xoxo,
FJ ♥

0 comments: